TJ09

2019-06-18 - Official Dragon Cave Discord

Discord-Logo+Wordmark-Color.png

That's right: Dragon Cave is finally on Discord. Join up and talk with others in real-time in a medium well-suited for fast-moving ad-hoc discussions. Just visit https://discord.gg/G6qaUp4ytr (or click the Discord Logo above). Note that in order to access most channels, you'll need to verify your Dragon Cave account. It'll take a little bit to get everything settled and while there's already a number of channels, things will almost certainly be adjusted based on your feedback.

With the announcement of Discord comes the official end of the #dc IRC channel. IRC has served us well over the last decade, but it's almost literally falling apart (which is more effort to fix than it's really worth) so it's finally time to put it to rest. On the other hand, the forums aren't going anywhere.

Glad I finally got a Discord :P

Edit: I'll add anyone's welcome to get in touch with me on discord, if you need any help or just to talk :) Kaini#1210

Edited by Kaini

Woo! This'll be fun.

Now I actually have to learn how to use Discord?  So far, I haven't won that battle.  😛 Guess I will have to try again!

Edited by Ytak

16 minutes ago, Ytak said:

Now I actually have to learn how to use Discord?  So far, I haven't won that battle.  😛 Guess I will have to try again!

Download the Discord app, set up your account. Click the + sign and copy/paste the invite link and away you go

Come and enjoy the explosion of the general section! :D

The IIRC is DEAD.

Good bye IIRC. We knew ye well.

That means my Arts badge is defunct now... Weh.

Now, I gotta get a discord. Also weh.

I think that there really needs to be a #dc channel for dc discussion. 

1 hour ago, Starscream said:

why would yourt arts badge be defunct?

Because it's supposed to be for the Arts iirc and that will be closing soon.

29 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

RIP unofficial DC discord.

Why RIP? We aint going anywhere and offer different things from the Official server, there's no reason the two can't co-exist. Sometimes fans need a place to shout without the eyes of dragon lord tj on us

Nice

Edit:And yeah I feel the unofficial one is too established to dissolve.

Edited by Sextonator

Heck yes! The “general” one is all

jumbled up but yee, I’m PeriDork123 #6532 (am I allowed to share my Discord stuff? xD)

2 hours ago, twol8sue said:

does anyone know how to get rid of the "this is an unclaimed account. Claim it before it's lost" when I click it, the darn thing wants my email,user name and password. Um, I have no idea what password I picked. Won't let me reset or change it. Now what?

I believe 'Unclaimed Account' means you are temporarily using the account/username and no one has picked a password or assigned an email to it yet - choose a password and tell it your email to permanently adopt a username.