Keileon

Egg Freezing - The Simple Solution

1 hour ago, Trenzalore said:

I support this, and I agree with keeping what stage of cracking open the egg is in. I also agree that we don't need to worry about the GoN concept at this stage, let's just get freezing for eggs in general first.

However, contrary to the simplicity I prefer in at least getting the feature before working out harder details, here is another thing to ponder: what about the scroll limit of newly released holiday dragons? Should an egg count towards the scroll count of cb holidays? I think it should count, as another user said life is full of choices and that's a decision for each user to make. Anyone have a different take on this?

A frozen hatchling counts. A zombie made from one counts, why wouldn't a frozen egg? And I say that as some who does only have one adult of many breeds because I refuse to release my original hatchlings from when the limit was 2 period.

I like this idea. I like freezing messy hatchlings I like the look of and I'd love to do the same with eggs. I'd love a frozen vampire egg.

4 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

A frozen hatchling counts. A zombie made from one counts, why wouldn't a frozen egg? And I say that as some who does only have one adult of many breeds because I refuse to release my original hatchlings from when the limit was 2 period.

I'd forgotten about that limit as well.

I say, obviously then the GoN egg should also count in the limit, if such a frozen egg (and frozen hatchling) counts in the limit of 2 adult CBs of the holidays. After all, frozen hatchies of the GoN also count in the limit of 3. There shouldn't be a difference in terms of transferring that equal treatment to the GoN. I know it sucks to think of that limit, but it's what makes sense from multiple perspectives. 

2 hours ago, Indigo_Dragon said:

I'd forgotten about that limit as well.

I say, obviously then the GoN egg should also count in the limit, if such a frozen egg (and frozen hatchling) counts in the limit of 2 adult CBs of the holidays. After all, frozen hatchies of the GoN also count in the limit of 3. There shouldn't be a difference in terms of transferring that equal treatment to the GoN. I know it sucks to think of that limit, but it's what makes sense from multiple perspectives. 

Agreed. It sucks, but that's a choice people will have to make.

Posted (edited)

Regarding holidays, just treat them like hatchling freezes. CB frozens still count.

As it stands, same for GoNs, but if I said that in the first post I think we'd have quibbling over that limit, so I just think that any limits not specifically related to freezing should have their own thread-- GoNs and Holidays both.

Edited by Keileon

I play this game for 8 years and even before I joined the community was begging for egg sprites to be collectable . numerous suggestion threads and ideas created through all these years... 

'Till this day I don't understand why this wasn't implemented yet, since 99% of player base wants to adore and have egg sprites next to the adult dragons and  frozen hatchies..

Feels like a waste of breath after all this time really... The most wanted action in the game being ignored from admin for over 8 years...