Nightmon

Impossible lineage that you want to do?

Since no one tackle this idea I did it for y'all
image.png.e8c6dcbe2056595a789caa9c5b7ab6b6.png

Both are female but look very good together.
Sure you can find pretty much easy others idea that can't be do because of gender basis,

I’d love to breed a Gold and Honey together, I dunno why but I think it’s cute.

On 6/17/2019 at 11:59 AM, Guillotine said:

Actually, Bautas and a lot of dragons that they can't breed with, lmao, they.... don't have many options in their own group yet....

We need more 2-head breeds. We are starting to get more pygmies, but 2-heads and drakes need some love, too.

Bronze Tinsel and Vremya Drake.

I'm glad someone asked this! There's one hybrid lineage that is canon only in my head lol. Ever since Olive dragons were released, I thought they looked kind of similar in color to Neglected dragons. And when Caligenes were released, their lore caused my head to create this lineage below. So even though it will never be seen in the cave, its permanently in my head lol. Maybe its just me, but it seems like the malignant force emanating from Caligenes could totally warp an Olive dragon into the skeletal, weak Neglected. Their description even says Caligenes are physically weak. Also it seemed like a good combination with the Olive dragons' ability to cause necrosis with their venom. So that's my impossible lineage ^_^

798417954_NeglectedLineage.jpg.5ff8461b6079231f18591b83235a592b.jpg

A water dragon lineage using the temporary Christmas 2011 and Halloween 2012 joke sprites.