Astaroshe Asran

Thuwed Requests?

So I ran into this today...you can request these guys? It says you can use this page to request one, but I'm too stupid to see the button....or do I make a direct pm?

Sorry if this is common knowledge, I tried looking through the help page and did a forum search first =/

Screenshot (265).png

You used to be able to, but currently they seem to be bred to the AP every so often. We don't know if the request system is coming back or not.

So now its just a random grab to the ap to find one? That's interesting though, thanks for getting back to me

You can check the dragons every couple days, see if he's bred them, and if he has, write down the egg codes and try to figure out when they'll hit the AP.  For awhile he mostly bred them at holidays and maybe the anniversary, but it seems like lately he might be breeding them a bit more often.

and I was waiting all those years to finally request the one pairing I'd like... why does that page even have the misleading info about the possibility to request if it's no longer possible?

Edited by VixenDra

We don't know if the request is closed forever for TJ's dragons, he might need a break from them, who knows?