olympe

Please close - kind of a replicate. :(

Yes, this is about LGBTQ Pride. Even if you do not agree with this, please stay respectful.

I was wondering if we could do a mass breed with the colors of the pride flag leading up to the anniversary of the Stonewall riots, which started on June 28, 1969.

So, on June 21, we'd mass-breed all breeds that produce mostly red-colored eggs.

Spoiler

Eligible breeds:

Aeon Wyvern egg Balloon egg Black Tea egg Duotone egg Fire Gem red egg Flamingo egg Gilded Bloodscale egg latest?cb=20100401041551 Hooktalon egg Leodon egg Nexus egg Pyralspite Almandine egg Pyralspite Pyrope egg Red egg Royal Crimson egg Setsong egg Red Striped egg Zyumorph coast egg Zyumorph volcano egg Birthday 2019 red egg

On June 22, we'd mass-breed all breeds that produce mostly orange-colored eggs.

Spoiler

Eligible breeds:

Antarean egg Candelabra egg Cassare egg Copper Dragon1 egg Copper Dragon2 egg Crimson Flare Pygmy egg Dark Lumina egg Shallow Water egg Kingcrowne egg Magi egg Sunstone egg Pygmy egg Pyralspite Spessartine egg Bronze Tinsel egg Sinii Krai egg Pyro Xenowyrm egg Mageia Xenowyrm egg Astrapi Xenowyrm egg Birthday 2019 orange egg

On June 23, we'd mass-breed all breeds that produce mostly yellow- or gold-colored eggs.

Spoiler

Eligible breeds:

Albino egg Avatar of Change egg Brimstone egg Electric egg Floret Wyvern egg gold Freckled egg Gold egg Golden Wyvern egg Harvest egg Honey Drake egg Howler Drake egg Khusa egg Lumina egg Melismor egg Pillow egg Gold Shimmer-scale egg Bronze Shimmer-scale egg Gold Tinsel egg Storm-Rider egg Sunsong Amphiptere egg Turpentine egg Zyumorph jungle egg Birthday 2019 yellow egg

On June 24, we'd mass-breed everything that produces mostly green-colored eggs.

Spoiler

Eligible breeds:

Almerald egg Anagallis egg Baikala brown egg Bright-breasted Wyvern egg Canopy egg Copper Dragon3 egg Dark Green egg Fever Wyvern egg Fire Gem green egg Gold-horned Tangar egg Greater Spotted Drake egg Green egg Frilled egg Imperial Fleshcrowne egg Lacula egg Magelight Pygmy Wyvern egg Mint egg Misfit Pygmy egg Neotropical egg Plated Colossus egg Summer egg April 2019 Vibrant Egg Spinel Wyvern green egg Green Striped egg Tarantula Hawk Drake egg Terrae egg variations rotator Two-headed Lindwurm green egg Undine egg Water Walker egg Gaia Xenowyrm egg Birthday 2019 green egg

On June 25th, we'd mass-breed everything that produces mostly blue-colored eggs. 

Spoiler

Eligible breeds: 

Aether Wyvern egg Avatar of Creation egg Azure Glacewing egg Baikala blue egg Bleeding Moon egg Blue-Banded egg Blusang Lindwurm egg Bolt egg Carina egg Coastal Waverunner egg Daydream egg Falconiform Wyvern egg Fire Gem blue egg Glaucus Drake egg Guardian egg Skywing egg Ice egg Kyanite Pygmy egg Moonstone egg Morphodrake egg Nilia Pygmy egg Pyrovar egg Razorcrest Wyvern egg Red-finned Tidal egg Royal Blue egg Sapphire egg Soulpeace egg Spitfire egg Blue Striped egg Storm-Rider egg Striped River egg Swallowtail egg Tetra egg Tsunami Wyvern egg Two-Finned Bluna egg Two headed egg Ultraviolet egg Water egg Water Horse egg Yellow-Crowned egg Chrono Xenowyrm egg Zyumorph desert egg Aeon Wyvern egg Birthday 2019 blue egg

On June 26th, we'd breed everything that gives mostly purple-colored eggs.

Spoiler

Eligible breeds:

Bauta egg Speckle egg Purple Dorsal egg Dusk Pygmy egg Floret Wyvern egg purple Hellhorse egg Horse egg Mimic Pygmy egg Nebula egg Nhiostrife Wyvern egg Purple egg Purple Ridgewing egg Risensong egg Script egg Spinel Wyvern violet egg Sunrise-Sunset egg Two-headed Lindwurm blue egg Thalassa Xenowyrm egg Birthday 2019 purple egg

If we follow that plan, we should have the last color (purple) hit the AP sometime on the 28th (if we consider a delay of 2-2.5 days). Unless, of course, we create too big of a wall. XD

I'd also like to see eggs with a mostly neutral color that have a vibrant splash of the target color - like (purple) dorsals. The eggs I posted aren't meant to be exclusive, I merely posted them to give you an idea. And, of course, color perception is something very individual (and also depends on the language we speak growing up), so if feel that I missed breed X or that breed Y should be in a different category or that breed Z shouldn't be in any category at all, feel free to breed the way you think is right.

One word of caution regarding hybrids and colored stripes (and maybe Xenos): Breeding these is not always a guarantee. It's quite easy with stripes if you breed 2nd gens from a colored parent and not PB stripes - but that's the best I can say about it, so try to not to PB Stripes for this since it might be too random. Same goes for hybrids. There's absolutely nothing wrong with breeding 3rd gen hybrids from parents that are already hybrids (or would give you an egg of the same color group), but please try to not breed 2nd gen hybrids if you can avoid it. The only hybrid I'd actually recommend breeding as 2nd gen are Blunas (from Water x Skywing), for whatever egg you get, it'll be blue.

P. S.: I kept out Lunar Heralds because their colors don't match the dates they're supposed to be bred. I also decided to keep out rarer alts of Dorsals and Ridgewings. I'm still not sure which version of the Florets is more common, so information on that is appreciated.

Edited by olympe

In that case, this probably can be closed. It would be possible to reschedule this one, but it doesn't look like there are too many people interested in the first place, so why bother?