Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Picked up my gifts.  Thanks to osean and Natayah, I'm a sucker for dragons with shadow walkers and pumpkins in the lineage. :D

Thanks so much for my lovely gifts and bonus and I had a great time donating and thanks for helping them find really great homes, I had a great time as always and can't wait to see us continue to grow this thing cuz it is a great event - and many players of all different levels can have a lot of fun! So don't forget to share the gifting & share the word & share the support!

@tepidteal You were a little late with your entry, the events already over for the week! :lol: Sorry for the confusion, and I hope you can catch it next week. :)

Wow Monday is Almost Over, Tomorrow is Tuesday, which is followed by Wednesday... are you gonna be ready for the next round with some fun stuff and ready to get a few fun surprises yourself?? Get Ready!

This weeks round of Gift Exchange is now open! I look forward to seeing all the wonderful gifts that will be shared this time! :D Have fun!

I donated some stuff before I went to bed last night. It is very early and I haven't fully woken up. Don't forget to get your stuff in if you want to participate or just donate - they are always fun to see and always go to good loving happy homes and delight people! Come join the fun!

Here are the results! Thank you to everyone who participated. There were some really nice donations this week, so I hope everyone is happy even though there weren't many bonus gifts. :D See you next week! ❤️ 

@Terces picked Anon's gift!

@rinoa26 picked bonvoyage's gift and a bonus from purplehaze!

@osean picked rihannalexis' gift and a bonus!

An anonymous player picked Natayah's gift and a bonus from Natayah!

@rihannalexis picked Solaries' gift and a bonus from osean!

@TheLlama picked Terces' gift!

@wheeloftime13 picked TheLlama's gift!

@bonvoyage picked The Dragoness' gift and a bonus from anon!

@Solaries picked rinoa26's gift!

@Natayah picked Naraku's gift!

@The Dragoness picked osean's gift!

@Naraku picked wheeloftime13's gift!

Thank you @TheLlama for the wonderful gift! Will be loved and named. :) Thanks again Aqub for another amazing round! 

Enjoy @Naraku :D 

Edited by wheeloftime13

Ok poor anonymous players and getting both my gifts.... I really need to space those out better (do remember I am OK with you regifting or trading if they aren't your cup of tea and yes it is allowed by thread rules if I'm ok with it!!!!!!)

Also super thanks @Naraku for my perfect gift as I needed a few more and the code is adorbs!!!

We are gonna have to get some more players cut this is too much fun. Let's see if we can get another 1-2 people every week or two, I know we can!!!! Thanks always for hosting AQ!!!

Hi all, sorry about that! I've had a lot of stuff going on IRL and totally forgot that it was Wednesday. :( I know it's a bit of an odd time, but I'll open the exchange now and it will run for 24 hours like usual, so hopefully everyone who wants to gets to enter! ^_^

@Aqub I think you forgot to reopen the form. It won't accept entries.

Edit: Guess I was too eager. It's good now.

Edited by purplehaze