Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Thank you @Terces, I love the white egg, its such a pretty lineage, + I've not got that spiters alt. grandparent. :D

Also thank you to the anonymous person for the xeno, its the perfect mate, for a silver that I got from another anonymous person the exchange before last. :D

You're welcome @Dracleia (that's such a cool name!)

Edited by Blake_Wolfe
I'm not too 'with it' this morning.

The form to enter is now open! Hope you all have fun in this week's round! ❤️ 

Was thinking of trying to donate a Vampire bitten by my original 2008 Vamp, but he is usually a killer and with the new release this is a particularly bad time to risk having a dead egg on my scroll. :( So...maybe next week. For now I will have to try to think of something else nice.

If you've already entered, please resubmit your response!!

The form got messed up and while I don't think I lost anything I'm not positive. :wacko: I'm so sorry about the inconvenience this may cause. 

I managed to egg lock myself with the new eggs now for another 9 hours or so, but that should still give me time to offer something. :)

Got my donations in ^_^.  Wonder if there'll be just a massive exchange of chill eggs?  Would be funny, but I'm still ignoring the new release, so I have none to toss in the pot :o!

There's still about an hour to enter, just in case anyone wants to get in a last minute entry! 

Thank you everyone for participating! Had a bit of a smaller round this week, probably because of the new release, so again thank you so much to you guys who played regardless! Hope to see you, and anyone who had to miss it this week, next time! :D

@purplehaze Picked osean's gift and osean's bonus gift!

@Blake_Wolfe Picked Sunrunner's gift and Dracleia's bonus gift!

@osean Picked wheeloftime13's gift and a bonus gift!

@Dracleia Picked Terces' gift and Sunrunner's bonus gift!

@rihannalexis Picked purplehaze's gift and a bonus!

@Sunrunner Picked rihannalexis' gift and rihannalexis' bonus gift!

@Terces Picked Dracleia's gift and a bonus gift!

@wheeloftime13 Picked Blake_Wolfe's gift and Blake_Wolfe's bonus gift!

Congrats everyone!  Thank you aqub and wheel!!  I hope you enjoy what I bred Purplehaze. I try to mix up what I donate so it isn’t always prizes. 

Thank you @osean! Both eggs are lovely! I can only pick up one for now. I will have space for the other in about 7 hours.

Thanks @Aqub for the exchange!

Finally able to pick up my prizes, thank you for them both, @rihannalexis, they're great!  Good round, even if smaller cuz of the release, so thanks again @Aqub for the fun!

Congrats, everyone!

Your heading still says 'Open' though, @Aqub. ;)

Edited by Lagie

The next round of Gift Exchange is now open. Hope you all have fun! ❤️ Consider inviting your DC friends to participate this round! Maybe they'll like the game, too. :)

Somewhere on the AP is a Vampire egg bitten by my 2008 Vampire. :( At least he didn't kill it, but I still had to come up with something else for this week's exchange.

Done! Thanks again for the opportunity!