Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

The form is now open for entries! I hope everyone has fun this round! :D

(Because this started a new page:)

Next week, on December 4th, I'd like to have a Christmas themed round like we did for Halloween. In addition to the Christmas themed gifts, I was hoping to do something else special for that round, but I'm not sure what. I was thinking maybe I could get some special gifts (2g prizes for example?) and have a mini raffle that everyone who plays is entered into? :) Any better/additional ideas as to what we could do to celebrate the holiday season? Would anyone be interested in donating something for this mini raffle? 

Edited by Aqub

On 11/26/2019 at 4:28 PM, Aqub said:

Gift exchange will be opening tomorrow as scheduled! 🎁

Next week, on December 4th, I'd like to have a Christmas themed round like we did for Halloween. In addition to the Christmas themed gifts, I was hoping to do something else special for that round, but I'm not sure what. I was thinking maybe I could get some special gifts (2g prizes for example?) and have a mini raffle that everyone who plays is entered into? :) Any better/additional ideas as to what we could do to celebrate the holiday season? Would anyone be interested in donating something for this mini raffle? 

I'll breed some stuff for this round a bit later after a nap/sleep.

I'm down for a raffle and attempting to breed my 2G Prize Gold Tinsel Male for it. The Rules for naming would obviously hold per my Profile, but that is pretty basic. If I don't get a breeding, I would be willing to offer a PRIZEKIN ONLY 2G Voucher, not a Prize Voucher x Holiday or Other Like I've done for other raffles as a potential Prize, along with other lines I am pretty stingy about breeding or gifting generally. There would be some limits on the Prizekin breed, though not many, as some lines I've bred I will only have bred them that one time for the person it was bred for. Which goes for Light Lumina, but I would reserve the right to decline a breed for any reason, like metals or rares and/or if your breed isn't making a baby quickly you better have back ups in mind or if I have some reason I decide to make you pick something else. But not really likely?? Does that make sense?

I really dislike IOU lists cuz I ain't got time to sweat over owing someone something in a Dragon Pixel game and be anxious about it in my real life.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:28 AM, Aqub said:

Next week, on December 4th, I'd like to have a Christmas themed round like we did for Halloween. In addition to the Christmas themed gifts, I was hoping to do something else special for that round, but I'm not sure what. I was thinking maybe I could get some special gifts (2g prizes for example?) and have a mini raffle that everyone who plays is entered into? :) Any better/additional ideas as to what we could do to celebrate the holiday season? Would anyone be interested in donating something for this mini raffle? 

I love raffle idea😆 Though I still don't have ability to breed too much awesome things, I can breed some saltkins if they are allowed (。・ω・。)

Managed to sneak in! Hopefully whoever gets mine enjoys it. Been a long labor of love haha.

As for the raffle idea... Best I can do for anything is 3gs unfortunately.

Edited by BrazenChase

I like the idea of a mini-raffle. Unfortunately I don't have much of anything to contribute to one. Best I could do would be 3rd gen Prize, 3 gen SAltkin, or maybe 2nd gen metallic.

Slid in with my gifts under the wire ^_^.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not at home today and can't manage the entries on mobile so the entry period will be a few hours longer today. ;)

Here are the results! Once again thank you everyone for participating and to those who offered support for the Christmas raffle idea. :) While 3Gs are wonderful and I appreciate the offers, I'm not sure they warrant a separate raffle since they are pretty commonly gifted through the exchange? 😅 I have a 2G SAltkin to raffle off, so between that and Natayah's prize/prizekin offer the raffle will be happening, though! Next week will be really fun, see you then! ❤️ 

@Xuanxuan won Terces' gift and Natayah's bonus!

@Solaries won purplehaze's gift and Seahorse's bonus!

@Seahorse won Anon's gift, bonvoyage's bonus, and another bonus gift!

An anonymous player won Seahorse's gift and Terce's bonus!

@kanya146715 won Xuanxuan's gift and Anon's bonus!

@purplehaze won BrazenChase's gift, Solaries' bonus, and Sunrunner's bonus!

@Terces won Sunrunner's gift and Seahorse's bonus!

@Sunrunner won Solaries' gift and Anon's bonus!

@BrazenChase won Natayah's gift and Seahorse's bonus!

@bonvoyage won kanya146715's gift and purplehaze's bonus!

@Natayah won bonvoyage's gift and bonvoyage's bonus!

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks Aqub for hosting. Thanks @purplehaze and @Seahorse for my gifts! 😊

I’ll be able to accept these gifts after the two on my scroll are taken.

Edited: Claimed both gifts!

Edited by Solaries
Update on egg status.

@Natayah Thank you for the wonderful hatchie! He's come to the right place on my scroll ❤️

and @Seahorse ! Thank you so much for the magnificent checker! I've actually been collecting those so this is a fantastic surprise just in time for the holidays! I'll be sure to find her a friend when the season comes ;w;

Fingers crossed it colors right for you! That project has been a labor of love for me haha. If it miscolors please feel free to poke me for a replacement in the future if you so desire!

Thank you @Terces and @Natayah for the gifts! They're both absolutely gorgeous and I'll be sure to take care of them :D 

A big thank you to Aqub as well for this exchange!

I hope everyone enjoyed my gifts ❤️

Thanks to Anon for my lovely gifts!  I love spriter's alt kin and have never had a dino before!
Sorry I missed your gift @bonvoyage, the teleport linked expired as I've been super busy all day!  Hope whoever you managed to regift it to someone who will love it!

EDIT: @bonvoyage, sorry the link was typed slightly wrong!  Thanks a lot for your lovely shiny gift, I love them! ❤️

Edited by Seahorse
Update on claiming gifts

Thank you for my my lovely gifts, @Solaries and Anon!  Can always use more pinks, & I love GoN offspring I don't have :)

Edited by Sunrunner

2 hours ago, Seahorse said:

I hope everyone enjoyed my gifts ❤️

Thanks to Anon for my lovely gifts!  I love spriter's alt kin and have never had a dino before!
Sorry I missed your gift @bonvoyage, the teleport linked expired as I've been super busy all day!  Hope whoever you managed to regift it to someone who will love it!

EDIT: @bonvoyage, sorry the link was typed slightly wrong!  Thanks a lot for your lovely shiny gift, I love them! ❤️

Awesome, I'm glad you managed to get it in the end ❤️

The form is now open for entries! I'm very excited for this week. :)

-This is our Christmas themed round, so it's time to share your favorite Christmas lineages and festive dragons with others! Or maybe there's just a nice gift you want to give to spread the Holiday spirit? 

-To celebrate the Holidays, this week there's a special raffle to enter! 

You must participate in the exchange (either through entering or donating) in order to participate in the raffle. After all this thread is primarily about the game and not about raffles.  

Any gift won through the raffle must not be killed or harmed in any way, and must remain on your scroll. 

I hope everyone has fun with this round. Happy Holidays! 🎄❄️

Edited by Aqub

I'm locked with new eggs, but will be free before tomorrow. The bigger problem is that I bred for Jazeki's Christmaskin Massbreed on December 1st and so won't have any Christmas holiday lineages available. I will find something else nice, though.

Honestly, some of the best things you can gift for the Holidays, especially Xmas where breeds can be influenced and not all default (although some do) are Aeons, Bolts, Reds & Pinks. And probably Magi too. So if you are AP hunting and find a decent line and crack it open, I imagine you would have a lot of people excited for those hatchlings and/or cool lines you breed. So something to think about!

I obviously made a donation to the Holiday Raffle hence earlier post, so encourage people to come participate and enjoy as there will be a lot of fun nice prizes as I know others will be donating too!

Ok I donated a bunch of fun Holiday Lines I really like, and if you win one of them, this is just a reminder **AND This is ONLY For My Giveaway DONATIONS**, (unless a specific person gives you these same permissions personally, that if you already have a sibling, or it is not something of your personal favor, or you know someone who  would love it more, you are welcome to regift and/or trade it for something that will make you happy or enjoy. The idea is you get enjoyment out of it. I don't care how you get that enjoyment. 

This does NOT apply to the 2G Gold Tinsel. Naming Rules in my Profile Apply. It stays on your Scroll. 

The gifts you get randomly that might come from me are not something you can choose to opt out of, which is why I don't place rules on them cuz I want you to have fun with it however you best do that. The Raffle Prize Dragon is something you can opt into. By Opting in you Agree to those conditions.

Edited by Natayah

If you are in or donating/participating consider a post so others know as well because at this rate, It seems I win all my eggs plus all the extra eggs in the Super Awesome Raffle. I am OK with Selfish Altruism. You can be too! Because the more we get in, the more you are likely to find and win nice things and make others happy. Isn't that the point of the Holiday Season? Don't make Krampus Come Calling... His Eve is on its way... And she is a Special Looking Lady.... Do you want to find out which is worse!