Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Hey all! Given that the Halloween wall is still around, does anyone actually want to/have room to participate in Gift Exchange tomorrow, or should it just come back next week instead? I am looking forward to starting this up again, but I'm too scroll locked right now to put in bonuses and I'm guessing a lot of others are scroll locked as well. XD

I am not quite totally scroll locked, but the AP wall is still going and if I find more good stuff I will be locked. I'd say it is probably best for me if you wait until next week. Others may be ready, though.

I'm totally scroll locked constantly and probably will be for a day or two, so I wouldn't be able to participate unless it was postponed a couple of days. So next week would be fine by me 🙂

Next week much better, I'm flooded with work and I really barely have time to even check in on Halloween stuff much less Forum stuff. Get those Halloween eggs out of the way so people are not locked, and/or saving their slots to still AP hunt or incuhatch & regift hatchlings, and they can shift their focus back to YOUR AWESOME EVENT. Nothing like competition to dampen participation. Your event deserves to shine on its own and people will be able to take a breath and ready to look at breeding "other" non-Holiday stuff (or some Holidaykin) when they've had a few days to wind down from their sugar and ZOMG HELP HOLIDAZE overload.

The form to enter this week's gift exchange is now open! Hopefully you enjoy playing again after the Halloween break this event took. :D Did you get any lineages you're proud of this Halloween? Share them with others by entering some cool Halloween-kin into the exchange!

Donated & Participated & Tossed in a few extras - always remember if you get something of mine that isn't to your preference and/or already have it is always fine for my stuff to regift and/or trade. Be aware, other donators do not have that rule so read the rules of your gifts!!!!

Share the info and news so we can get some participation we have two giveaways at once a raffle and gift exchange and Secret Santa coming up, get involved & share!! Let's have fun together!!

Got some space back in time to join.  Hope my gifts are well-received ^_^.

And here are the results! Thank you everyone for participating! ❤️

@rinoa26 won Anon's gift and Natayah's bonus!

An Anonymous player won Terces' gift and ComatosedRoses' bonus!

@ComatosedRoses won Taginix's gift and nayatah's bonus!

@bonvoyage won Natayah's gift and Anon's bonus!

@Xuanxuan won ComatosedRoses' gift and Kigyptnee's bonus!

@Taginix won Solaries' gift and Sunrunner's bonus!

@Natayah won Rinoa26's gift and Anon's bonus!

@Sunrunner won Xuanxuan's gift and natayah's bonus!

@purplehaze won Sunrunner's gift and Dirtytabs' bonus!

@Terces won purplehaze's gift and rinoa26's bonus!

@Solaries won bonvoyage's gift!

@Sunrunner Thank you very much for the pretty egg.

Thanks Aqub for hosting this. It is always fun to try to figure out what to give and to see what I will get. :)

And thank you to @Dirtytabs for the lovely bonus. :)

Edited by purplehaze

THANK YOU love my gift and remember if my gifts to you aren't to your preference, you are always welcome to regift and/or trade them, whatever makes you happy! Thank you for my gifts I love them thanks Aqub as always!

Thank you @Natayah and anon for my lovely gifts! They're both appreciated! 💝

And thank you @Aqub for running this! 

Gift exchange will be opening tomorrow as scheduled! 🎁

Next week, on December 4th, I'd like to have a Christmas themed round like we did for Halloween. In addition to the Christmas themed gifts, I was hoping to do something else special for that round, but I'm not sure what. I was thinking maybe I could get some special gifts (2g prizes for example?) and have a mini raffle that everyone who plays is entered into? :) Any better/additional ideas as to what we could do to celebrate the holiday season? Would anyone be interested in donating something for this mini raffle?