Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Thanks everyone for playing and the pretty gifts <3 Love the purebred thuweds - I now have 5 3G PB thuwed so can create an epic lineage!

The form is now open for entries- time for another round of gift exchange! :D

Entered.  No problems with the form this time.

Donated some stuff, tried to get in some different but would be appreciated lines, but since you all often are older players who have been around and may have siblings, similar, or just may not be your cup of tea for any player, you are always welcome, for at least *MY* donations/gifts, to regift if that would make you happier and/or more fun. Especially if you know or find someone who would really appreciate it more. Hope that helps! I'm not entering cuz I'm super BUSY as stuffs right now, but I was glad to get some things in Cheers!

Don't forget to spread the news and share and post so people know this great event is back on for another round this week so they keep an eye on it and get involved if not this week, in the future! Show your love and support!

Ok bedtime now.

Thanks to the recent chaos around, I noticed this and remembered!

I think I can send an egg or two!

I made sure to have some scroll space this week. ;)

I added one final donation, don't know when this closes, but there are a lot of people who add extra donations, so be aware just donating one thing can mean you walk away with a lot of nice dragons between the nice gifts for the game, and extras people choose to donate because why not. So have fun and enjoy! and make sure you share the news with others so they join (to gift, participate, or both), if not this week, in the future or near future! Love to you all, but I feel not so great and am back off to bed. Night and Happy Friday the 13th (which is my work anniversary as well, sounds like I'll enjoy it!)

SORRY! I'm here now. :blush:

Thank you all for playing and I'm really sorry about the wait. See you next time! ❤️

Here are the results:

@Dracleia won purplehaze's gift and a bonus from Natayah!

@Kigyptnee won Classycal's gift, a bonus from Lagie, and another bonus!

@purplehaze won Alesita's gift and a bonus from Natayah!

@Classycal won Kigyptnee's gift and a bonus from Deltice12

@BlueLatios won Dracleia's gift, a bonus from purplehaze, and another bonus!

@Seahorse won kanya146715's gift and a bonus from Lagie!

@Alesita won Seahorse's gift, a bonus from Dracleia, and another bonus!

@Tinibree won BlueLatio's gift, a bonus from Natayah, and another bonus!

@kanya146715 won Tinibree's gift, a bonus from Natayah, and a bonus from Kigyptnee!

Oh my, I win several beautiful lineaged eggs! Thank you for them :D

(Thanks also to Aqub for taking the time to run this! And no worries about being late, everyone's busy in their own ways ;))

Thank you all!

I am really sorry the gifts I received, but didn't have the space to take. Sorry @Seahorse I was expecting only one gift, not 3 😱 Next time I will make more space, or make the apply only for donations.

I hope you baby find a nice home!

5 hours ago, Seahorse said:

And it has one! Thank you! :)

Thanks to Alesita and Natayah for the lovely eggs.

However, since Natayah has given permission here in the thread frequently I would like to offer hers back here in hope that someone else needs a lovely pure Thuwed Waterhorse. I already have one which has all the same Thuwed pairs in it, so would like this one to go to someone who doesn't. https://dragcave.net/lineage/3XtwG  https://dragcave.net/teleport/65c42745f350a7589921a16903817616  Gone to Classycal -- you are welcome. Enjoy!

Edited by purplehaze

Thank you purplehaze.  I took your lovely baby.  

A new round of Gift Exchange is now open! 🎁

Edited by Aqub

And I am locked with new eggs! XD But by tomorrow afternoon I should have most of this second batch hatched and will have space for something nice.

Going to keep this open for about 2 more hours, so get your late entries in soon! ❤️ 

Looks like I miscalculated and won't have space in time after all -- eggs won't hatch until around 11pm cave time. I'll catch this next time!

Thanks everyone for playing and donating! See you next time! ❤️ 

@Seahorse won bonvoyage's gift and ValentineHeart's bonus!

@Dracleia won osean's gift and bonvoyage's bonus!

@Classycal won anon's gift and Alesita's bonus!

@BlueLatios won kanya146715's gift and Dracleia's bonus!

An anonymous player won Seahorse's gift and Lagie's bonus!

@osean won Classycal's gift and anon's bonus!

@bonvoyage won BlueLatios' gift and Classycal's bonus!

@kanya146715 won Dracleia's gift and Classycal's bonus!

Edited by Aqub