Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Well, I couldn't find a single Christmas lineage that I didn't already breed, but I did breed an egg that I hope someone will like even though it is not a holiday line.

For this my frist year in DC, I can't breed some beautiful Xmas checkers.

But I still breed a Xmax theme thing😄Hope my winner like it.

No worries if you have no Christmas lineages to put in, the theme is more of a suggestion and not a requirement. :) 

Did my best not to be a moron, but failed :rolleyes:. Bred for this while locked & dumped a shiny 2G to the AP https://dragcave.net/lineage/T949y

But got my contributions in anyway, & hey, now you've all got something nice to comb the AP for in a couple of days.  Happy hunting! B)

And thanks for running a great game, as always, Aqub! :nyan:

Edited by Sunrunner

My Christmas lineages all failed me (Xeno miscolors, and Aegises not being as they ought to) but I threw a few goodies in.

I tried to get in the spirit, man! It just wasn't coming!

Gift Exchange:

@Natayah won bonvoyage's gift, rihannalexis' bonus, and another bonus gift!

@bonvoyage won purplehaze's gift and Crystals' bonus!

@osean won kanya146715's gift and bonvoyage's bonus!

@snakehands won Natayah's gift and Seahorse's bonus!

@Terces won wheeloftime13's gift and Natayah's bonus!

@Xuanxuan won Crystals' gift and Seahorse's bonus!

@BrazenChase won anon's gift and Natyah's bonus!

@kanya146715 won Xuanxuan's gift and Seahorse's bonus!

@purplehaze won Terces' gift and Sunrunner's bonus!

@Crystals won Seahorse's gift and rihannalexis' bonus!

An anonymous player won Reshiram5875's gift and Crystals' bonus!

@Seahorse won Sunrunner's gift, Natayah's bonus, and another bonus gift!

@Reshiram5875 won Osean's gift, Seahorse's bonus, and another bonus gift!

@wheeloftime13 won snakehands' gift and Natayah's bonus!

@Sunrunner won rihannalexis' gift and BrazenChase's bonus!

@rihannalexis won BrazenChase's gift and Seahorse's bonus!

Holiday Raffle:

@Xuanxuan won the 2G Gold Tinsel from Solstice!

@kanya146715 won the 2G Guardian from Blue Arcana!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice, lots of entries this round and so many bonus gifts donated! :D Thank you everyone for participating and donating and everything else! Happy Holidays, and I'll see you next week where we try to squeeze in one more round before taking a break for the Christmas event. ;) 

Thank you Terces and Sunrunner for my beautiful eggs. The Snow dragon is one of my favorite Christmas dragons and I got two beautiful Snow lineages! :D

Thank you seahorse and rihannalexis, for a beautiful silver/wrapping wing checker and a lovely mistletoe/terrae pairing I'm looking forward to continuing! And thanks for organising, Aqub!

Edited by Crystals

Thank you @Sunrunner @Natayah and somebody for my beautiful gifts! I love, love spriter's alt lineages so am really happy to have two of those and also a 2G shiny is lovely!

Happy holidays!

🎄 🎁🎄🎁

Thank you Natayah for the beautiful white x female holly checker and thank you snakehands for the gorgeous silver shim x Garland checker! Love them both! :D

Thank you @Crystals and @Seahorse for the beautiful lineages! They are absolutely gorgeous and I promise they'll be well looked after. Edit: Egglocked right now but I will pick up as soon as my gift is accepted! :) 

Thank you @Natayah for the generous prize! It's such a lovely surprise to come back to and I'm absolutely thrilled!

And of course, a massive thank you to Aqub for hosting yet another fantastic exchange!

Edited by Xuanxuan

I love the gifts and I appreciate all those who had a good time - and my Gift Exchange gifts, if it isn't your style for any reason, always fine for you to trade and/or regift or whatever makes you happiest! Thanks @Aqub and I love the gifts!

Thanks to @Xuanxuan and @Seahorsefor my beautiful gifts ♡(`ω`)♡ I will take them ASAP!

Also thanks to @Aqub for hosting this awesome raffle and my 2g SA prize( ;∀;)That's my biggest wish!

Congrats to everyone and happy holidays!

Thank you for my gifts!!  @rihannalexis I hope you you don't mind if I gift to someone who I know who *loves* GoN kin?  I would totally keep it but have the same pairing already, & I see your pair hasn't been bred before.  He's always looking for fresh blood :lol:!

And the Mistletoe x Chrono pair is beautiful, @BrazenChase, I'll definitely get him a mate this year :nyan:

Thank you @Aqub for a great exchange once again!!!  Happy holidays, all!

(Edited to fix the wrong ping, sorry!)

Edited by Sunrunner

Thank you Natayah and anon, another great round!

Glad you liked it, Rihannalexis! 

Woo! Enjoy, Sunrunner!

Edited by BrazenChase

The form is now open in case anyone wants to play one more round before the game is gone a few weeks for the holidays! :) 

Edited by Aqub