Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

🎁 Welcome to the Dragon Cave Gift Exchange! 🎁

Enter here!

Welcome! This is an event that will happen over a 24 hour period starting Wednesdays and ending Thursdays. The fun part of this game is that what you get is a surprise; it's like opening a Christmas present! All participants must donate, contributing to the pool of gifts. Then, all participants will receive at least one gift from the pool. You may also choose to donate but not receive anything in return. (If you'd rather just give people mystery gifts!)

Entering

To enter, use the Google Form linked at the top of this page. Just submit your gift, then choose if you want to enter the exchange or just donate a bonus gift. 

Bonus gifts: If the donor of a gift doesn't want anything in return, their donation will become a bonus gift. A random person in the exchange will win this bonus gift and get two gifts instead of one!

You may choose to add additional rules to your gift, to deliver your gifts personally, or to remain anonymous; you may also leave these options blank for no.

Rules

Gifts received in this game may not be killed, abandoned, or subjected to any actions that may result in the egg/hatchling's death.

By default, gifts may be traded or re-gifted, however, the donor may request that one or either of these actions not happen. These additional rules will be communicated when you receive your gift.

Freezing is allowed.

Please try to donate a gift that you think someone else will enjoy receiving. It doesn't have to be insanely rare, just something pretty or unique. Be proud of what you're gifting!

If you just pick up a common from the AP, or put in something very messy, you probably won't be entered into the game. 

This being said, please don't complain about the gift you receive, either. It's very likely that whoever donated it wanted to make you happy.

Eggs, hatchlings, and hatchling packs are all accepted.

You may only enter for a gift once per game, but you may donate as many bonus gifts as you would like per game!

Bonus gifts can now be donated without multiple forms.

Please pick up your gift within 24 hours of receiving the message with the transfer link.

If you are delivering your gift personally, please do so within 24 hours of the winners announcement.

If the gift you donated is not picked up within 24 hours, you don't have to hold it for any longer and can do whatever you see fit with it.

Announcements

Gift Exchange is closed and will not be opened weekly at this time.

Edited by Aqub

I'm in!  Sounds like great fun - a Secret Santa out-of-season. Made my donation :D.

Edited by Sunrunner

I'm in too! I hope my baby will find a loving home ❤️ 

Nice idea. I have entered. :)

Sounds like fun! Entered.

I love this idea, and I appreciate you posting about it in the Player Events & Activities Thread and I appreciate you starting this. This is a fantastic idea and if you need any help or support, you let us know and we will be rushing in with all the support, love, donations and involvement. I am getting a donation in and I cannot wait to see this take off! Everyone who is here, please share the info, follow the thread for updates on when to donate and/or enter and also to let other people get involved as this is an awesome idea, and we need to make sure these Events keep going and get the support they need! If you are excited, or are going to enter or donate now or in the future make a post so people are aware!! Let's kick this first round off right & make sure it keeps going!!

I entered. I only did the link to egg, not a transfer link. I'd like to send it directly to the winner, that way I can let them know what it precogged as, in case they want to influence

So if I'm understanding correctly, the results will be revealed in 9 hours, right? I want to make sure that my donations are sent out ASAP

The form to enter is now closed and the results will be posted here soon! Thank you so much to everyone who entered/donated and for all of the support!

This time around I'll be delivering the prizes to avoid any confusion, but next time the rules and form will be edited to allow you to deliver the gift yourself if you'd like. :)

The results are in! There were so many wonderful gifts in this game and lots of bonuses! Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope to see you again next time!

@Windra picked Coheart's gift and won a bonus!

@Qualeo picked Stellalunastorm's gift and won a bonus from Bluelatios!

@Stellalunastorm picked bonvoyage's gift and won a bonus from The Dragoness!

@bonvoyage picked Windra's gift!

@Coheart picked purplehaze's gift and won a bonus!

@purplehaze picked Izabelle's gift!

@Izabelle picked osean's gift!

@Lagie picked Sunrunner's gift and won a bonus from Natayah!

@Pryanka picked Qualeo's gift and won a bonus!

@osean picked Pryanka's gift and won a bonus from Natayah!

@Sunrunner picked Lagie's gift and won a bonus from The Dragoness!

Thanks @Izabelle for the pretty egg. I hope my donation will be loved as much.

And thanks @Aqub for starting this new thread. I really like the surprise element in it. Looking forward to the next one already!

3 minutes ago, Izabelle said:

Wow.. a pure Thuwed from @osean, thank you so much!(y)

I am glad you like it!  I was hoping that whoever got it would like it!

Thank you @Lagie!!!  Those parents names made my day - one of my favorite book series ever since I discovered them waaaayyy back when I was just a tiny junior high schooler :D.  Even have a naming scheme going after characters from those books for my Aeons, Sappires & Tri-horns!

@The Dragoness She is beautiful, that you so much, I wasn't expecting a bonus ^_^!

This was a great first run @Aqub!  You did a great job & I look forward to particpating again XD.

Edited by Sunrunner

Thank you very much, @Coheart! I always appreciate special Mint babies. :D Can't wait to do this again!

7 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Thank you @Lagie!!!  Those parents names made my day - one of my favorite book series ever since I discovered them waaaayyy back when I was just a tiny junior high schooler :D.  Even have a naming scheme going after characters from those books for my Aeons, Sappires & Tri-horns!

@The Dragoness She is beautiful, that you so much, I wasn't expecting a bonus ^_^!

This was a great first run @Aqub!  You did a great job & I look forward to particpating again XD.

You're most welcome! And I'm so happy to find someone else who knows those books! (I can inundate you with similar theme lunars, if you wish. XD )

And, thank you, for the floret! :D

Edit - erm, wrong set! I thought I'd bred the Meet the Austins lunars!

Thank you, @Natayah, for the bonus goodie, and @Aqub for hosting this! :)

Edited by Lagie