Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Thanks for participating and don't forget to share this ongoing weekly giveaway with others, especially those who have time while they are home or at home more or less to do and need a distraction this is a great event to spread and gain and share joy!

I got the fancy gifts (well one of them. Will get the other one when I have space)! Thanks, kanya and Dracleia ^^

1 hour ago, darkladyselenity said:

Will this be happening this week? I have some eggs ready to go if so.

Yep, will be starting some time on Wednesday! :)

Edited by Aqub

I'm not going to do it this time because I've gotten such fabulous gifts, and I can't even come close.  

15 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I'm not going to do it this time because I've gotten such fabulous gifts, and I can't even come close.  

Awww! We don't really expect great stuff all the time. I, for one, am just in it for the fun

I actually bred two slightly off-beat lineages this time that I hope will be appreciated. As always, if the person who gets them doesn't want/need/like them, they can feel free to pass them to someone else.

33 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I'm happy with anything I get, and I name them and love them! It's more about having fun and passing on the love than the "rarity" of the gift. :D 

I agree with what purplehaze and Dracleia said above! Subjectively, we all have different tastes for dragons in Dragon Cave (by taste, not the eating kind ;) ) So it's not always certain that when we gift things to others, it is liked as much as we like them. But it doesn't matter much, because I believe the things people send are with thought and care, and I think it's neat to see what other people have and like at the current season ^^ (it's also quite fun to see what I win as well for the day)

I'll say just join in with whatever you have, Classycal, but we're around to help you get some dragons if you feel you need help :D

I gotta admit, though, I've been going through weird plans and getting cool eggs from AP lately. It's not easy for me to have fun in various areas with scroll lock ^^'

If I'm lucky, I should be able to get one egg in later

Edited by BlueLatios

Later today i will check in whit an egg. I love the idea of this topic, the mistery gift you are wonder what it will be. 

Edit: Added one egg. 

Edited by Alesita

Ha, finally had space on the right day to toss a couple of gifts into the pot.  Hope whoever gets them enjoys, but regifting is a-okay if it's not your thing!  I know I appreciate whatever I get, cuz everyone who participtes in this gift exchange is super-thoughtful :D!

I sent a couple of pretties as well. Hopefully someone will enjoy them but if not feel free to gift them out. 

Okay.  Thanks guys.  I'll join.  

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive to Classycal and just being amazing people! :D You definitely don't need to put something super rare into the exchange to play. The fun of this game is sharing the things you think are special, and the mystery of what you will get. Gifts that aren't the most sought after lineages are welcome since they'll be different and unique. And of course, if anyone truly doesn't feel like they have anything with which to enter, you could come to me with the problem and I will breed something for you. :)

Oh, and I'll leave this open about one more hour for last minute entries!

Edited by Aqub

Lots of entries and donations this time- thanks for your generosity everyone! ❤️ 

(There will be a slight delay on sending the gifts out because I need to go help my parents with groceries for a bit ^^) 

@darkladyselenity won Dracleia's gift and bonvoyage's bonus!

@bonvoyage won BrazenChase's gift and Solaries' bonus!

@purplehaze won cheesecake_'s gift and osean's bonus!

@osean won Kigyptnee's gift and bonvoyage's bonus!

@Sunrunner won ValentineHeart's gift and Dracleia's bonus!

@Kigyptnee won darkladyselinity's gift and Dirtytabs' bonus!

@BrazenChase won bonvoyage's gift and Lagie's bonus!

@cheesecake__ won Alesita's gift and darkladyselenity's bonus!

@kanya146715 won Sunrunner's gift and purplehaze's bonus!

@Dracleia won osean's gift and Sunrunner's bonus!

An anonymous player won Classycal's gift and darkladyselenity's bonus!

@Classycal won purplehaze's gift and a bonus!

@BlueLatios won anon's gift and ValentineHeart's bonus!

@Alesita won BlueLatios' gift!

@ValentineHeart won kanya146715's gift and a bonus from Classycal!

Edited by Aqub

Glad I made it in time! I've been so forgetful with checking the forums as of late, whew!

Thank you so much @bonvoyage and @Lagie for the wonderful surprises! 

And thank you Aqub for running such a fun event for all of us! ^^

1 hour ago, BrazenChase said:

Glad I made it in time! I've been so forgetful with checking the forums as of late, whew!

Thank you so much @bonvoyage and @Lagie for the wonderful surprises! 

And thank you Aqub for running such a fun event for all of us! ^^

You're welcome! :)

Thanks, aqub, for hosting!

Oooh, thanks to the anon and ValentineHeart! I'll pick them up as soon as my slots unlock, lovely gifts :D

(And thanks to aqub, as always ^^ )

Thank you for the lovely gifts purplehaze and aqub.