Aqub

Gift Exchange [Closed]

Phew, thought I'd have to wait for something to be picked up, but things finally grew/hatched.  Thank you for my lovely, lovely gifts, @bonvoyage & @rihannalexis :D !

This is my first time doing the exchange and it was fun! Thank you so much to purplehaze and FAstudent12 :D

This week's round of gift exchange is now open for entry! Hope you all have fun! ❤️ 

Been very busy here, but that means I have less time to think about DC, and my eggslots are open! Dropped a gift ^^

I have been away from Giveaways and Raffles and other Events (minus a few very minor minor entries here and there) for far too long! So I'm gonna breed up some stuff, get entered, make sure there are some extra goodies, and help celebrate the Pre-Holiday time with some Gifting Exchange FUN! Who is gonna join me? Want to make this round a little more fun? Why not invite some of the returning and/or other players who don't frequent this event!! Everyone would enjoy this! Don't let them miss out!

The form is now closed and results will be posted soon! Thank you to everyone for entering and donating! ^_^

@BlueLatios won wheeloftime13's gift and Kigyptnee's bonus!

@Kigyptnee won BlueLatios' gift and Seriva Senkalora's bonus!

@Qualeo won Natayah's gift and bonvoyage's bonus!

@Dirtytabs won Qualeo's gift and Natayah's bonus!

@bonvoyage won osean's gift and a bonus!

@wheeloftime13 won Terces' gift and a bonus!

@Seriva Senkalora won Kigyptnee's gift and Natayah's bonus!

@Natayah won Seriva Senkalora's gift and a bonus!

@osean won bonvoyage's gift and a bonus!

@Terces won Dirtytabs' gift and a bonus!

:( Missed it this week. Was waiting for egg space and then got distracted.

OH I forgot to add - for ANY TIME you get my gift, regardless if you have a sibling or not, if it is just not your taste or other, feel free to re-gift and/or trade as you feel best. I WANT you to be HAPPY! So do with it as what makes you happy (within the guidelines of this Thread, I think there is like a No Kill rule or whatnot), but I don't want dragons hanging out on your scroll that isn't gonna do anything to add to your scroll in a super happy positive way, especially if you will be happier passing it along or swapping it for something else to make you happier! So @Dirtytabs you do with it as you like, you are very creative and super gifty and I am sure you will find something wonderful to do with it, especially when you already have a sibling!! Especially a Z'Coded Sibling!!

(I mean it is 100% OK not to want to create inbreeding - I mean, I like me some inbreeding, but only when it is funny - Spriters Alts don't always really have that reaction people are like WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?)

Edited by Natayah

Sorry guys, no gift exchange this week because of midterms. :( 

Good luck with all your Halloween catching/breeding/zombie making! Gift exchange will be back after the event! :D (Possibly with a "show off the cool stuff you got this halloween" round?)

In the meantime, the Alternate Lives Raffle is going on today! Consider joining that instead! 

Love the Post! IRL always first and, besides, we got other raffles and Holiday prep and I gotta get on updating some resources and promotion. I am starting to feel a lot better lately, hence why you see me around more so as more people show up, make sure you are introducing them to this Gift Exchange (we don't have any other event like this and we really need to grow it out, and I think there are a TON of younger but growing, older, returning, everyone who would enjoy being a part of this, in between the Holiday Stuff. So please take this week off as a way to dig thru the forums and maybe find someone to invite! Remember, it always increases your chances of WINNING everything! I have proven this again and again personally and most of you all have as well. So let's spread the Holiday Spirit around (even if they are spooky) and get some Buddies so we can have a Buddy system and make it thru Halloween Safe and Sound - So we can survive the big DC Events that will be spooky and scary and even scarier new dragons! Who is excited for some Holidays, and who wants to get in the Holiday spirit so it doesn't just turn into a Holi-Daze?? You can do that by sharing this event!!

Cheers and Joy and Peace and FUN to you all... and Gifts and Winning, which only happen when you start the cycle. It always comes back, and in amazing ways you'd never expect! And you get to feel warm and fuzzy about being warm and fuzzy. Or you can be a secret ninja and be anonymous and chuckle from your Anonymous Secret Hideout of World Domination of Fun!