TJ09

2019-06-01 - Site Raffle Update

Starting with the June raffle (the one announced at the end of this month), the number of raffle winners will scale directly with the number of entries rather than being a fixed number. The raffle page will soon be updated to reflect this, though it will not be possible to list the exact winner count on the page because it is now variable in nature. The number of prizes is guaranteed to be at least the previous count of 60, and in almost all cases will be more than that. The distribution of prizes (i.e. the ratio of gold to silver to bronze) is unaffected.

For those who don't already know about the monthly site raffles, check out https://dragcave.net/raffle for more information. For this month's raffle, just raise three adult dragons and you can enter to win prize dragons that are not otherwise obtainable from the cave or market.

OH NICE!!!! Yay raffle updates!!!

Ah, that sounds really great.

So the more people enter a raffle, the more prize dragons that will be awarded in that raffle to accommodate them. Nice.

Edited by KenKazaki2

Good. I hope this actually does increase the number of winners...

Edited by Whirlaway

Thank you, TJ. That sounds like a good change.

Will there be any way for users to know how many prizes are given out after each raffle?

So basically, more entries = more winners?

Alao, thank you for the updates!

Thanks TJ, this sounds good. :)  Especially with the previous number being guaranteed as a minimum, so even though we have no idea what the actual numbers are, we know this can only improve everybody's chances of winning.

Oh wow! This is great!! This gives me so much more hope than before!!!! :D:D

I'll just keep entering, lol. I do like when the challenges vary, because it's incentive to grab eggs I normally wouldn't. That AP can be a lifesaver.

ooh nice, so hopefully some day I will read something else than

" Sorry, you were not selected as one of the winners in the XXX raffle. Don’t forget to enter this month’s raffle! "

^_^

Aw yiss!  I highly approve :D (y)!