Sheeana

ANSWERED:Tombstones disappeared?

So I had a bunch of dead hatchies on my scroll, been saving them for the 31st (today) to revive. All of the revives failed, no big deal. I check my scroll later, instead of having 5+ tombstones, I only see 2. This doesn't affect me in any way, just reporting it here.

Assuming your scroll name is the same as your forum username, I found six tombstones on your scroll (two hatchlings and four adults). Do you mean just tombstones of hatchlings, or tombstones in general? If you mean any, then they appear to still be there, at least, but I don't know what could make you unable to see some of them.

Edited by Mewtie

Tombstones disappear 2 weeks after death down to the second, if they stay dead/disintegrate.

Mewtie - the four adults are from today from my recovered killslots, I meant hatchie tombstones disappearing. I had a few dead hatchies on my scroll (can't remember the exact number, about 5-6?) for a while now, I have been waiting for the 31st to revive them, now I only have 2 hatchie tombstones on my scroll

Ruby Eyes - oooh, that could be an explanation, the dead hatchies have been sitting on my scroll for a while now. I thought that after I (unsuccessfully) used revive on them, they would stay on my scroll for another 2 weeks

Mistery solved, thank you!