Keileon

Minor inconsistency: Precog on low-time eggs

This is SUPER SUPER MINOR but I think still worth pointing out.

An egg at 3 days and under doesn't have enough time to be influenced. However, when using an Aeon's Precognition on an egg past this point, if it's not influenced, the resulting message will still say the egg's "future may still be influenced"... even though it can't.

Well, if the egg has been incubated, gets bumped and thus arrives at more than 3 days left, it can still get influenced... But I see where you're coming from.

It does it for non-incubated eggs as well, though. Also, the same applies to bouncing off an Influence and yet it doesn't say the future can still be influenced, so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah, I picked up an egg a couple days ago, said "I should really influence that," and went and did something else first.  Came back, precog'd it, said "It's still not under 3 days," and went to influence it... just barely too late.  :rolleyes:

Ah, well.  Yeah, the inconsistency is a little annoying.  How about something like "... will be <gender>, barring exceptional circumstances." for <3d eggs.  Because I think bouncing to remove incubate counts as an exceptional circumstance.