Jump to content
osean

Prize Mass breed

Recommended Posts

I am definitely in. I have many more prize lineages to provide. :D 

Share this post


Link to post

I'll try mine, too, but probably need a reminder.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Sign me up! I will breed ALL of my prize, shimmer, gold, silver, copper, and other rare dragons!

Edit: See you guys on August 31!

Edited by glasheaknight

Share this post


Link to post

Next Saturday is the mass breed!!  I will send reminders out Friday to all those who wanted them. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'd love to join again as well, and would love a reminder!

Share this post


Link to post

Good morning!  Mass breed is tomorrow. However, with a hurricane making it’s way to me I don’t have time to pm everyone who needs reminders so I will ping people in this thread instead. With all the prep work for the storm I would much rather save my free time to breeding my 430+ prizes. Thank you for understanding.  

Share this post


Link to post

I will start breeding soon. Looking forward to seeing all the lovely prizes in the AP. :) 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I bred all of my 2Gs tonight. Will get to the 3Gs in the morning. 

 

@osean stay safe!

Edited by The Dragoness

Share this post


Link to post
On Fri Aug 30 2019 at 6:21 AM, osean said:

Good morning!  Mass breed is tomorrow. However, with a hurricane making it’s way to me I don’t have time to pm everyone who needs reminders so I will ping people in this thread instead. With all the prep work for the storm I would much rather save my free time to breeding my 430+ prizes. Thank you for understanding.  

Stay safe! I'm on the edge of it before it gets to you!

Will try to get some breeding done a bit later today (hopefully when I have actual internet, not my phone).

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Stay safe! I'm on the edge of it before it gets to you!

Will try to get some breeding done a bit later today (hopefully when I have actual internet, not my phone).

Stay safe as well!  I am now in the most western part of the cone but that could change so I am monitoring it for now as I have gotten all my supplies just in case. 

 

I will be breeding all of mine later today 

 

pinging @Mochi and @Haloclimb with a reminder 

Edited by osean

Share this post


Link to post

I have sent 150 shinies to the AP!!  Happy hunting everyone!

Share this post


Link to post

Bred a handful of 3g prizes to the AP, will do the rest later. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

10 shimmers and 7 tinsels, plus a host of other non-shiny stuff!

Would anyone like this?

I adopted the cutie! Thanks ❤

 

I have yet to do the final count, but I've gotten a surprising number of Prizes out of common mates today.

Share this post


Link to post

I mostly got no egg... thankfully no refusals though. I did get prizes and kins to add.

Share this post


Link to post

Finally finished my breeding frenzy! I have no clue how many refusals I got but hey if you want any zyu's than help yourself!

Black Zyu

blue Zyu

1 White Zyu

2 White Zyu

Share this post


Link to post

Sent 14 Shimmers and 19 Tinsels to the AP. A lot of them were new pairings and bred very well, including some new 3rd gen stairs.

Also sent a smattering of different breed kins. Had very few totally failed breedings and no refusals, in spite of not using fertility on some of the new pairs.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, glasheaknight said:

Finally finished my breeding frenzy! I have no clue how many refusals I got but hey if you want any zyu's than help yourself!

Black Zyu

blue Zyu

1 White Zyu

2 White Zyu

Your links aren't working!

 

You're welcome, @The Dragoness!

 

My silver shimmers produced the best today.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.