osean

Prize Mass breed

I am planing a prize mass breed on June 13-14th for my birthday on the 10th. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome as I want to add glitter bombs of fun to the ap. 

newest mass breed is June 13-14. 
hope to see many pops of glitter in ap

Edited by osean
Adding new date

Most of my prizes are extremely messy (even the ones I got before I deliberately switched to messy-collecting), but I think I have a few stairsteps I can breed. Count me in! My birthday is June 3rd so it'll be a fun late-b'day activity.

I'll do it! I have a lot of stairstep, spiral and checker prizes of various generations I can do ❤️

I can try some of my nice lines, too. :)

I will if I remember. Brain dead, though.... purple - kick me, OK ?

Count me in. I marked it on my calendar so I'll hopefully remember! >.<

Count me in! I adore Prizes, so I have a lot of pretty low gens I can breed. Add me to the reminders list please? 

13 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Most of my prizes are extremely messy (even the ones I got before I deliberately switched to messy-collecting), but I think I have a few stairsteps I can breed. Count me in! My birthday is June 3rd so it'll be a fun late-b'day activity.

I will be breeding all 250 of mine including the messies so feel to breed those as well. I give all prizes a nice home and appreciate the messies too. Someone will love your messy babies as much as the clean short lineaged ones. 

I'll be leaving soon but will be back in time for this! I've got both low gens & messies

Would love a reminder though :D 

I'd love a reminder too! Otherwise I'll probably forget until I see the replies on this thread and miss the massbreed 😞

I'll do it! Does it matter what lineage they are? Most of mine are 3/4G but I do have quite a few messy ones too. 

Sounds like fun! :)

Count me in!

Count me in! Mine should be off cooldown by now.

If you still take sign-ups, please add me to your list. I have lots of unbred 3rd/4th gen stairs and some spirals, as well as (mostly) clean higher-gens. Plus the occasional EG line, too.

I would love to get a reminder if at all possible, and I would encourage everyone to sign up, let's celebrate Osean's Birthday by sending Shiny Gifts for others to enjoy and find. If you miss the day, and need to do it the day before or the day after.... still pitch in! And if you breed Prizekin... many people LOVE Prizekin of all sorts of Generations. So Breed Those Prizes! Especially those that people will enjoy most! What a fun way to celebrate birthdays, many have done this in the past, and if you want to celebrate your birthday by rallying the Community to do a Massive Breeding Program of Prizes - why would you not want to join in? And if nothing else, share this news so others know about this thread, consider joining in, or at least know when to start watching the AP and start some fun hunting!

You can grab these eggs, hatch them, keep them, regift them - have fun with them! And if you want to breed a few other things to keep the AP time lower, feel free, that way if the prizes get grabbed quickly (which they often do), then people will have other fun stuff to search and find too!

May was DC's Birthday and it was an awesome month full of Raffles and Releases from DC Official to Player run Events and plenty of Breeding Events and Giftings. And it has continued into the start of June - with more Raffles, More Breeding, More Prizes, done by Players and it seems like a great way to Celebrate the additional Prize Dragons that can be won in the Official DC Raffle. So here is another reason to share the news, get more people joining all the Raffles, because as my Science has Shown, the more you share, the more you are likely to WIN - So WIN! Get in it! And let your friends & newer player some fun and keep them involved and engaged with our game!!

@osean Do you want only prizes mass bred or other metallics like silvers/golds too? I'm sure you don't want coppers/GWs, but silvers and golds are really nice and people would love to grab some low time metals too.

Go ahead and breed those to if you want. They will still add sparkling glitter to the ap!!