purpledragonclaw

ANSWERED:Mod badges missing from profile view

This is similar to the artist badge issue mentioned here. Instead of the artist badge, now the mod badges aren't appearing. So far @Shokomon and @Keileon are seeing this issue, but I wanted to make a thread in case other users are experiencing this too.

Yep, as far as I can tell, you've got no badge. You've still got the "Global Moderators" tag, though, so it's clear you're a mod, at least.

Can't see them, either.

Yup, I just see the Mod title. No badge in sight.

I actually don't even remember what the mod badge looked like.

How long has it been gone?

It used to be the little gold shield. We might have lost it with the forum software update.

2 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

It used to be the little gold shield. We might have lost it with the forum software update.

Okay I remembered this from long ago when you said it but until you said it, I was like 'we have BADGES?'

So not displaying for me either, lol. I do see a little broken image box under every mod including myself.

Oops - yes indeed; that was PART of my original issue. I think I even had a screenie.

But now I have a NEW screenie - it should indeed be there - like the artist one from last time, I get a placeholder if I use Firefox (but not in Opera by usual browser) I suspect the address has simply changed ?

1558479020_modbadge.png.7bc8f1d5182b8903942ac2387fa553c8.png

I can confirm that i see a broken image box instead of the badge for moderators.

Just for the record, I don't even see the image box. It just doesn't exist for me. 

I only see it in some browsers.

Mod badges were removed with the forum software update in 2017. It's been nearly two years.

The broken image below group names is an unrelated thing. The forums appear to be trying to show a group icon that doesn't exist.

That makes sense; most of us hadn't noticed the mod badges but when the artists' ones vanished we DID notice ! Thanks TJ.