majors

ANSWERED:Answered: Can not log into my scroll?

My scroll has been working fine all day and I went back to check if my new eggs had hatched and it says error

• That account has been disabled.?

I tried it on my Mom's computer and the same thing happens, but her and my sisters scrolls work I think, I will have them check to make sure. There are 4 of us in my house that play this game and we trade with each other sometimes and two of us are on the forums, but I have seen others with family members that play so that can't be the problem can it?  I haven't done anything wrong I don't think, can someone help me? I have been playing this game since 2009 and now my collection is just gone. I don't know what to do.. My user name is Majors

Edited by majors

It does look like your scroll has been burned, most likely for breaking a rule. No regular user can help you with that, you'll have to contact a mod or TJ himself to see why it was burned. If you and your family often transfer eggs between your scrolls, it's very possible that would look like multi-scrolling.

That's what I was afraid of.. 😞  I didn't realize it would look like multi scrolling playing with your family, but now that you say it, you have a point we do trade amongst ourselves a bit such as monthly releases we swap so I guess that makes sense. I just hope my collection isn't gone for good. Thank you for your help I will contact a mod if there is anything they can do.

Well, the fact that the scroll is burnt doesn't mean it can't be restored by TJ. Since he's the only one who can do anything about your scroll, he's the one to contact. Also, check the /user pages of your family members, their scrolls might be affected as well.