Nightmon

Can we force any kind of egg to hatch?

I already forced some egg before and I am a bit curious if it can work on any kind of egg including no-dragon one, like dino? I use the search option to find out if it was a already answer question, but I didn't found anything. So sorry if I didn't check it right xD

I think all eggs are able to be forced, they all just have a very low chance of succeeding.

Hi Nightmon,

Do you mean forcing only one egg or forcing all the unhatched eggs on your scroll with the Earthquake BSA? I believe you can force all types of eggs on your scroll to hatch with the Earthquake BSA, but the chances of success are low.  You can kill the eggs/hatchlings, or some that were forced may hatch, but run away.  Here are some people's experiences with the Earthquake BSA:

As for forcing a single egg, I don't have any personal experience with that. 

I did find this on the wiki:

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Forcing

I've done occasionally when I could really use space and don't mind a death.  I actually have more run away than die.  But I also only target big hole eggs which are pretty close to hatching already. Afaik it works on all eggs. The only difference between force/kill and earthquake is how many targets it effects.  Possible outcomes are: smashed egg, hatching runs away, runs but you catch it, and no effect. ( I think that's order of most to least likely, but less sure on that)

@DragonLady86, do you recall if an egg or eggs die, how long the slot is egglocked?  Is it 24 hours if the egg is killed?

Is it one egg slot locked per egg killed?  

For example, if you have 5 eggs killed, is it five egg slots that are locked for 24 hours? Thanks. :) 

Yes, it would lock one slot for each egg that was killed. For 24 hours.

Yep locks the slot, fortunately mine usually run away.  Though I did catch three out of four once with the other two no effects. Used to have a screenshot of it but I think it was on an older computer.

Thanks, guys. So if one were egglocked and all eggs were killed instantaneously by Earthquake, that would be a bit inconvenient. :ph34r:  Zowie!