Stellalunastorm

Silver X Aqualis project

So I've been working on creating a silver(f) and aqualis(m) checker lineage. Those colors lool beautiful together and SO shiny. But I've had 0 luck. I have 7 mated pairs... And have maybe gotten a half dozen 2g aqualis eggs from them over the past month or so.

So if anybody would like to join me, I'd love for some others to bloodswap with(and would LOVE to see of anybody else has better luck than me).

I'm going to try male silver x Aqualis in a while. Currently my Cb silver is still needed for my silver x blusang hopes. Both pairing are beautiful though, if I had a female CB I'd definitly join. Will at least stay to see your progress. :)

But so far with the newer releases all I got was their breed, even when breeding with commons. I suspect that since their ratios are still off compared to any breed that has been around longer, it will be extremely hard to get a rare egg from your pairs for now. But best of luck! Looking forward to see some nice lineage. :D

Edited by Reykur

Update: So far I have about 7 pairs... And have yet to get anything other than aqualis eggs. Still holding out hope for them though and will continue to try