Nightmon

Mariner X Pipio Lineage Project

Heya guys. Hope you have/had a wonderful day. So I'm starting to get interrested about lineage and have a project with (as the title say) Mariner x Pipio. For now I have only 2 CB mariner and 1 Pipio. And my current progress look like this. The final project should look like this image below:  
POw.png

So, since I don't want a inbred lineage, I'll definitly need your help. So you can not only share your thought, but also say whether or not you want to participate.

Edited by Nightmon
Update the first post!

I love pygmies. I like the stairstep lineages but evens are nice too. One of my projects is a Nilia lineage that I'm calling firstborn twisted stairstep. XD

I might be able to help, have you decided the details yet? Like naming convention, which breed will be which gender? 

I've got like 80 pipios I could breed but only 5 adult mariners if you want me to breed them for your lines <3 I prefer checkers to stairsteps, but maybe an arrow lineage with these guys would make sense. Like an arrow formation of migrating geese verses feathered pygmies migrating.  XD

Do you have any exemple to show? I did search around the forum to find some, but nothing that looked that interesting for me. Even can look nice, but i find it kinda boring too... But I do find mirror one quite satisfying  to watch. For now, I only have one pipio and three mariner (we have to start somewhere after all xD)

The arrow one sound fun tho. And for naming and breeding convention, I don't have one!
Edit: Find a Arrow Head one that would look very nice with Mariner and Pipio, what do you think?

Edited by Nightmon

I really like this pairing, so I'm glad I might be able to help out a little!
I have a couple CB Mariners (and the 1 Pipio) as well as a couple of second gens from this cross (from both female and male mariners, they will not inbreed) 
Let me know if you'd like some breeding done! :) 

Also here's what a mirror arrow (both ways and breeds) would look like:

Spoiler

po.png.5732f223c6eb6d0f67d18e8563807a08.pngMO.png.6b4f391712a91ff6755abc4279c94d56.pngMOw.png.4679f9c166770605a45a69d3809fec7d.pngPOw.png.faa889257986569dbb38d0df931593d4.png

Edited by Taginix

I had to take a break from my project to hatch the news eggs x3 I had to still wait six hours so my eggs hatch. After that, I would definetly go for this lineage. Thanks Taginix!

So, the guys that want to participate, how many mariner & Pipio do you have? For mine, you just have to look at my fist post that I'll update!

You're welcome @Nightmon! Glad you found something you like. I PMed you about my 3G mirror to yours, let me know about it! :) 
I have at least 4 CB Mariners and the 1 CB Pipio, but I'm working on grabbing some more. Let me know if you need anything else too!

Edited by Taginix