Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GalacticSketch

BUG REPORT: Ward

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Upon attempting to use Ward while I didn't have any eggs available for the action, it says 

"You do not have any eggs eligible for influencing."

 

This isn't the action for influencing, t's the action for warding. I think that it should be changed both to avoid confusion, and so that it's a bit more proper.

Edited by GalacticSketch

Share this post


Link to post

I think bug reports go in the help section, but if that's truly what the ward action says, it should be changed. @TJ09?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, olympe said:

I think bug reports go in the help section, but if that's truly what the ward action says, it should be changed. @TJ09?

Wasn't sure if this was necessarily a bug, or rather just something that was never implemented.

Share this post


Link to post

Nah, from what I read here, TJ reworked some BSA pages and appears to have done quite a bit of copy&paste with the code from Influence. There were some other instances where the Influence BSA was mentioned in a page belonging to a different BSA. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, olympe said:

Nah, from what I read here, TJ reworked some BSA pages and appears to have done quite a bit of copy&paste with the code from Influence. There were some other instances where the Influence BSA was mentioned in a page belonging to a different BSA. 

So should this remain here, or should I move it to the Help section?

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Either TJ himself will do it (or answer at once), or you could report your own post to ask the mods to move it. Much simpler (and, from what I've heard, acceptable) for everyone involved. We cannot move our own posts or threads, as far as I know. Only delete and/or repost.

 

Also, you might want to mark your thread as a bug report by putting it in the title.

Edited by olympe

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, olympe said:

Either TJ himself will do it (or answer at once), or you could report your own post to ask the mods to move it. Much simpler (and, from what I've heard, acceptable) for everyone involved. We cannot move our own posts or threads, as far as I know. Only delete and/or repost.

 

Also, you might want to mark your thread as a bug report by putting it in the title.

Thank you for letting me know about all of that. I haven't had to do anything like this yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.