HeatherMarie

Lindwyrm mass-breed?

Bred some scripts (to tidals or omens). Tally is a total of 9, which isn't much, but hey:

• 2 x 2G scripts from tidal mothers.
  • 2 x 2G scripts from tidal fathers.
  • 1 x 2G tidal from a script mother.
  • 3 x 2G scripts from omen mothers.
  • 1 x 2G script from an omen father.

And:

• 2 x no interest
  • 2 x no egg

I decided against breeding my thus-far-unnamed scripts.

The one time I breed my ScriptxYellow Zyu pair.

The one time I BREED THEM...

I don't get a Script. I get a Yellow Zyu. And off into the AP it goes.... DANG IT.

Anyway, 

I got 2 risensongs (one of which was bred early on the birthday event because one of the parents is an Avatar) and a red tidal off into the AP for people to grab (or already grabbed in one case).

Otherwise I got 5 no egg, 3 no interest, and 3 non-lindwyrm eggs.

Now to find partners for some of my partner-less lindwryms, and breed some pygmies. 

Edit: Updating with Seawyrm info, which was pretty unsuccessful.

And Updated with the last of the lindwyrms. All no eggs! Weh.

Edited by Shokomon

Sent a total of 22 eggs to the AP, including a surprising number of two-headed lindwyrms. 

Sent 1 G2 Two-headed Lindwyrm & 2 G2 Seawyrms to the AP - the other pairs of those breeds were not cooperative!

Done. :D Now I just have to resist grabbing all the Two-headed Lindwyrms when they hit the AP, I already raised my 3.

Finally done! 

I bred in stages -

Yesterday morning was 2 headed Lindwyrm and Seawyrm pygmies, mostly 2G PB, but some nice pumpkin lines in there too.

Yesterday afternoon was my scripts, blusang, and red-finned tidals. Mostly 2G holiday or celestial lines, but some nice silver mates in there too (absolutely obscene amount of Scripts thanks to the Celestials)

Today was my Risensong and Setsongs - all my 3G pairs produced an egg, and a few 2Gs in there thanks to my Sunrise, sunset, and sunsongs cooperating too!

I was wondering if we could do this Raffle Help Mass Breed pretty much every month where the requirements are a bit more specific. I don't think we need to help anyone with Westerns or just random dragons, but everything else could be hard to get for people who don't have big scrolls yet. Also, maybe do this twice a month - 2nd and 3rd weekend of the month, maybe?

I'm just now seeing this. I'll have to go through my dragons today or tomorrow and see what I can breed. They may not be part of a wall but at least I'll get some out there!

I like Olympe's idea of a monthly raffle-themed mass breed for the more difficult requirements. It might also be a good place to track what "counts" for the raffle requirements, such as Yellow Zyus not qualifying as Lindwyrms, or last month (?) dragons with Light as their secondary element not counting as Light element dragons.

1 hour ago, olympe said:

I was wondering if we could do this Raffle Help Mass Breed pretty much every month where the requirements are a bit more specific. I don't think we need to help anyone with Westerns or just random dragons, but everything else could be hard to get for people who don't have big scrolls yet. Also, maybe do this twice a month - 2nd and 3rd weekend of the month, maybe?

It might need it's own thread (not sure next month's raffle requirements would really work until this same topic), but I'm all for this!

I didn't have very good luck, 0 Blusang eggs! 2 Seawyrm eggs, 2 RisenSong, 2 Setsong, 3 Tidals, 4 Scripts and an even dozen Lindwyrms.

Done!  I had mediocre luck but 25 total lindwyrms produced! ;)

1 Blusang:(out of 3 attempts... meh....)

3 red-finned tidals: (didn't track attempts but I think all 3 were winners)

2 Seawyrm Pygmy (out of 3 attempts),

2 Script: (I kept one of these) 2 out of 2 tries though, win!!

5 Risensongs:  (might keep one, didn't track attempts)

6 Setsongs (out of 8 attempts),

6 (out of 11 attempts) Two-headed Lindwyrms:  (one which wins for messiest)  

Most went to the AP, some I traded away, and I still need to raise 2 myself.  ^_^

Edited by wonderwanders2

Not great luck here. 9 Seawyrms out of 21 tries. If I bred them with other Seawyrms they gave no egg. If I bred them with other breeds they gave the other egg!

I did a little bit better with the two-heads -- 12 of those to the AP out of 22 tries.

My others are still on cooldown. I should be able to try for Risensongs and Setsongs later today. The Blusangs and Scripts will be on cooldown for a few more days.

Turns out that I forgot to breed my Two-headed Lindwyrms (and I had bred them recently.)

So...They get bred today instead!

And, I got 2 Lindwyrm eggs! And 1 no egg.

Better than I thought actually.

Current count:  2 Risensongs (one bred early), 1 Red Tidal, 1 Purple 2-Headed, 1 Green 2-Headed, 6 no eggs, 3 no interests, and 3 non-lindwyrm eggs. 

All done...Unless there are more lindwyrms I missed...

Finished breeding, I had pretty good luck with everything except Setsongs for some reason.

Done ^_^.

Blusangs - 3

Red-finned Tidals - 12

Risensongs - 2

Setsongs - 4

Scripts - 4

Seawyrms - 5

Two-headed Lindwyrms - 3

Most are from CB, but I threw in my Red-finned Tidal x Radiant Angel lineage, which bred very well.

Final count for me...66  I made my own wall!

I have been doing a combo breeding of GoNs/Avatars & Lindwyrms over the past weekend, a few before the weekend, so I'm not sure what I sent on what day, but I was pretty pleased with the results and if I have any more that are still unbred, I'll run thru them again. Thanks for organizing the event! Many people have been posting about finding already their 3 Lindwyrms or looking forward to finding their last one to finish off what they need, but most people seem to be meeting the requirements of the raffle, so thank you muchly for this. And I'd still recommend anyone who enjoyed participating to set yourself for about 7-10 days from now to go thru your Lindwyrms again for any last rebreedings you might want to help with any last minute stragglers, but this was great and helped out a ton of people. So thanks for participating and thanks for organizing! The community has responded very gratefully to anyone who has bred Lindwyrms over the past few weeks and has expanded their collection and will be able to enjoy the raffle without so much worry!

I'm a little late, but...

2x Blusang

5x Red-finned Tidal

5x Risensong

2x Setsong

1x Seawyrm Pygmy

4x Two-Headed Lindwyrm

7x Script

So 26 total. Not bad, given that I got like 10 refusals during the Two-Headed section. o.O

I've been busy and didn't get a chance to participate in the main event, but I went ahead and bred everything today anyway!

Blusang: 3

Red-finned Tidal: 11

Risensong: 5

Setsong: 1

Seawyrm Pygmy: 1

Two-Headed Lindwyrm: 5

Script: 6

Total:32

Not bad! I got a lot of sunsongs and sunrise/sunsets actually, instead of hybrids.

I was going to ask when the eggs would show up, but I think they are already appearing in the AP.

If the first eggs were laid on 5/11/209 with 7 days left, and it's now 5/13/2019, those eggs should be about 5 days (or less depending on the exact time of laying.)

And the AP is at 4 days and 23 hours.

So, start looking!

I saw some red-tidals and a two-headed lindwyrm already.

16 hours ago, Imzadi said:

Final count for me...66  I made my own wall!

Wow! 😍 That's a lot.

4 minutes ago, wonderwanders2 said:

Wow! 😍 That's a lot.

I have lots of dragons of all breeds.  😀

I made the intial mistake of simply looking in the AP and finding nothing, so bred what I had.

This means that I've launched 10 with mostly clean lineages into the ap, good luck all!