Yogurtmoo

Yogurt's Doodles

Hi! I'm Yogurt, and this is where i'll post some dragon doodles, hopefully you all like em!

I have no idea how active i'll be since i can be slow with art or working on other art projects! but thanks for lookin! (im also pretty new to the forum so bear with me..!)

all these dragons belong to their creators!! if i need to remove any of these pls let me know ;-;!

--

You can find more of my art on tumblr if youre interested!

Here's my art account for creatures/monsters/dragons/etc: vvindirart

And heres my way more active account for my ocs: yogurtart

--

cheeeez.thumb.png.77e9bd753bf17b7ad27472eb4d48d9b8.png

here's my first dragon draw! a Cheez! i recently have finally gotten the platinum trophy which i was pretty excited about!

Edited by Yogurtmoo

What a lovely Cheese, it looks really proud of itself. ^_^ Congrats for getting the trophy too, 1000 is an impressive number of dragons!

next is a freckled dragon, i love the colors on these guys!! and thank you i appreciate the kind words yall ;-;!!

freckled.thumb.png.00eda111430705cf8f19124c017b1bd9.png

Edited by Yogurtmoo

Your art style is so cute and comforting to look at! I love the loose, curved lines and the way you color them. 

Are you familiar with the Moominvalley franchise? Because I'm getting strong Moomin vibes.

1 hour ago, Soomin said:

Your art style is so cute and comforting to look at! I love the loose, curved lines and the way you color them. 

Are you familiar with the Moominvalley franchise? Because I'm getting strong Moomin vibes.

wow!! thank you so much! i always am happy when people say my art is comforting, idk how i do it but im glad!!

and no, im not familiar with moominvalley really, though i can totally see the similarities !

i doodled this moomin guy real quick for fun. thanks again!

moom.png.132596b2f23f585d52135ac177bdda7f.png

A firegem! i love all the variations but the red females are my fav!

firegem.thumb.png.938765d8a81d3d9a2c77443cab6f46c6.png

Edited by Yogurtmoo

These are all so cute. I just want to cuddle the Freckled!

15 hours ago, Yogurtmoo said:

mariner pygmy! theyre so lovely! and thank you so much @Shokomon :D!!

mariner.thumb.png.9faf7b0d010cc1aaaf4ec4c1c4c32897.png

Fluffy!

Maybe s/he should have a Pipio friend for double the fluffy!

Ahh I love your style, I agree that it's comforting to look at 😍

2 hours ago, Yogurtmoo said:

@Shokomon thanks you!! and i agree! also thankyou so much @Cinspawn @mukuroikusabas you are all so kind ;-;!

and here's just two dragons hanging out! (tbh no idea how big pipios are compared to chickens but this looked pretty good)

pipio.thumb.png.c510b8041d850627ff200c6c87493f7b.png

Oooooh noooo!

It's too cute! And fluffy!

I love it!

these...are all...so...cute!! You've made me see female fire gems in a different way, I thought they looked kinda chunky and buff, but you drew her so soft ;w;

20 hours ago, Yogurtmoo said:

thanks @Shokomon and @chandelotic !!!

also, an aqualis!!! definitely had lots of fun coloring this one

682.thumb.png.68be67ac82aba4686f74c289189ab584.png

*huggles the derg*

It's so cute! And the colors are soft and lovely. It looks really nice in your style.  A nice soft glow.

Like a night light.

hello all! hope you guys are doing well! im not dead! just been going through a lot of life , mostly moving across the country. but im here to post a dragon i knew i had to draw as soon as i saw them! tercorns are really great!!!!

tercorn.thumb.png.5a181969649cc7932b7550755ad46ea6.png

Edited by Yogurtmoo

Oh my goodness, it's like a stuffed animal! A+ on nailing a good, soft, relaxed art style. I stress so much on getting things right, it's nice to have a reminder now and then that nothing has to be perfect. XD The pastels and soft transitions between colors does a great job of lightening the tone of the whole piece. Keep doing what you're doing!

@skwerl56767 thank you so much!!!!! yeah sometimes i dont pay a lot of attention to small details (which can cause trouble sometimes, keeping characters on model and such) but definitely it's way more relaxing not worrying over that stuff, im glad i could remind ya that xD !! but thank you again for the kind words!!

I love your dragons! :wub: They are so soft looking and cuddly! My favorites are the Freckled and the Tercorn, but they are all great. :)

@purplehaze thank you :D!!!!! i like the tercorn a lot too! was fun adding all the shiny stuff to it.

i got another dragon done! this time not a dc dragon, but a merge dragons! dragon. idk if anyone plays it but i recently got a level 4 moon dragon and i love the look of them. i always like dragons with armor anyhow.

jhgjhgjh.thumb.png.322b733d26820ab6487d69c5539bc762.png

Edited by Yogurtmoo