TJ09

2019-04-29 - Biome Background Updates

I love these! My favorite is the Alpine. That sky, those stars... 😍 The mana crystals are big and imposing, but I think they fit in with the theme and the scroll is framed perfectly on my screen by the image. And are those shadows of dragons I see atop the left-side crystals, or am I just imagining patterns in clouds?

My only woe is the dragon being covered in the volcano. He's too epic to be hidden!

I really love the new backgrounds. They really inspire a lot of personal creativity and give some real fantastical elements and unique life into the planet/world of DC and I think will get people into doing a lot more with their dragons, their lore curiosities and other inspiring things. I cannot wait to see what art and other creative or fun stuff comes out of it. They are very well done! Thanks so much for the new backgrounds!

They're beautiful! Desert and Alpine are my favorites. I want to collect those crystals!

On 4/30/2019 at 1:15 AM, CrystalKleure said:

These are gorgeous!! 😮

I went and dug up all the fullsize images [using Chrome's Inspect command]:

[Alpine] [Coast] [Desert] [Forest] [Jungle] [Volcano]

Reveal hidden contents

13uofgg.jpg

1bpm0q4.jpg

17daq2a.jpg

19tzf6h.jpg

pc1xq4.jpg

ssudlo.jpg

Thanks for posting for us mobile viewers! 😀

Since the new biome backgrounds have been up for a good week I'll go ahead and close this. Thank you TJ and artists for the art update!