Kith

Raffle bugged

I had a sunset, candelabra, and white all grow up today, and only two of them counted toward the raffle. I tried logging out and back in again, as well as pushing the button anyway just in case, but it appears to be truly stuck at 2/3. Usually I'd have enough time left before the drawing to raise something else, but that's just not possible this time around. I realize that there might not be time to get this fixed, but if possible I'd like full credit so I can enter this month.

I was told in another thread that their whites were counting, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Yikes sorry! I always try to get my entry in right away so I don't forget or run into issues. If I had a low time light hatch, I'd share. Sorry :( 

Yeah, I had a few things get in the way this month. Usually I get it taken care of right away, but it didn't work out that way this time. >..<

Edit: I just had someone save my bacon. Thank you for the hatchling!

Edited by Kith

This is an interesting thought, *do* duel/secondary elements count? It seems it counted for some people but not others? If we are going to have elemental raffle requirements we should probably have an official ruling on if they are *supposed* to count or not.

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

This is an interesting thought, *do* duel/secondary elements count? It seems it counted for some people but not others? If we are going to have elemental raffle requirements we should probably have an official ruling on if they are *supposed* to count or not.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, according to TJ's post here both should count. :)

Indeed, a match on either primary or secondary element counts, and there's automated testing that verifies this.