TJ09

2019-04-27 - April Dragon Release

Ooo both breeds are quite pretty, thank you TJ and spriters! ^_^

I like how the colors of the Mariner are so modest, but at the same time so fancy. I like it!

The Skysilk is really unique, the coloring and the mane are especially majestic. The face gets a bit hidden in all the surrounding stuff though but I can get used to it.

The mariners made me laugh when I first saw them. In a good way, such a cute, catlike pose. Not sure how I feel about the skysilks. They definitely look better on a computer than my iPad. Will need to see lineage potentials before I decide on these guys. 

Posted (edited)

SEABIRD PYGMIES! (Not the acual name)

AND THE SKYSILK DRAGONS ARE LOVELY.

The adults are great.

Definitely doing SkySilk x Sakuhana.

Edit: Also,

Pygmy Breeding plans?

Edited by Shokomon

Late late late to the party but managed to get my four of each breed. ❤️ New pygmies are love! Need to update my signature with the new breed now. ^w^

Gotta say I do sadly miss the scheduled releases. I'm always late to them now. xD

Cool looking adults, thank you spriters!

Posted (edited)

The Skysilks are beautiful but that is not a surprise since it is a dragon from Process. I will be collecting more of these for sure.

The Mariner Pygmy is very boring to me. 

Edited by Whirlaway

I love the Mariner Pygmy... What a sweet little baby ❤️ I need more of those.

The Skysilk is lovely too.

The Skysilks are gorgeous! The colors, the pose, the wings, they're beautiful! 

The Mariner Pygmies are also very cute ❤️

Lovely adults!  The Skysilks are very colorful and the Mariner pygmies remind me of seabirds.

Posted (edited)

I've got my six...  Two from each Biome...  The skysilk is kinda confusing, trying to figure out where the head is looking.  Both are good ones, tho...

Thank you, TJ and Spriters...

After reading the descriptions on TJ;s Dragons, A variation of an old poem popped into my mind...

Big Skysilks have Little Birds,

Around their heads to bite'm,

And Little Birds have Lesser Birds,

And so ad infinitum!!!

(Not that the birds bite)

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Combining double post

I LOVE the Skysilks, and pygmies are nice and shiny. Thanks for the release!

Nice little Mariner pygmy! Will fit in nicely with the others in lineages.

Skysilks have a very pretty face -- once I blew up the image enough to be able to discern what is what. Sadly the over-all effect is just too busy for my taste.

Love them both! Lovely sprites and interesting concepts.

I like them both.  May have to pair the Skysilks with Sakuhanas.  Not sure on the Mariners but there are good possibilities.  Congrats to Infinis and Process!  And thanks TJ09 for another fine release.

Love the Skysilks! We need more colourful dragons like these. Will try breeding them with arcanae!

The Mariners are cool too, they remind me of albtrosses. They certainly look great with pipios!

5 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

I like them both.  May have to pair the Skysilks with Sakuhanas.  Not sure on the Mariners but there are good possibilities.  Congrats to Infinis and Process!  And thanks TJ09 for another fine release.

The mariners would go well with seawyrms or pipios..

Oh, bother. I missed this. :( Time to try to catch up. The eggs are beautiful, as are the dragons! Thanks, TJ and spriters! ❤️

1 hour ago, Gluria said:

The Mariners are cool too, they remind me of albtrosses

I had the same thought! The colors are definitely there! But the pose kind of reminds me of a dinosaur too 😝They are interesting! I'm sure these colors will look great in lineages!

Skysilk dragons are lovely!! I had a hard time with the face because it's a little bit lost between the mane, but oh my, what beautiful colors!! I'm in love with them! And gosh, the description is so cute! 😍

Oh my.... I love these breeds! And the Skysilks will look so amazing with the Arcana's! I've found my checker pair for this year's Halloween already! :wub:

Everyone seems to have a good thing to say about this year's April Drop...  I have to agree.  Thanks all for the art and the comments.

9 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

Question for the artist.

Are Skysilks inspired by kites? Cus they kind of remind me of them!

not really.

They were actually an old holiday concept I touched up and recolored. I wanted something fluffy with pretty colors tbh

Also little known fact

they have comb overs

1014324468_vibrantadult.png.f9175ef6f05c935dc368c496e209b630.png

I might be lying who knows!

Oh, my! @Process I don't think I will ever be able to unsee that! XD