Qualeo

Dragon description approved, but then put back in to pending

So, I described my dragon ages ago and the description was approved. I asked a few people and they said so as well, but now I looked back and it got put back in to the queue again?? I haven't changed the description, and in the end its not technically a big deal but?? and if i forgot and somehow did then that's on me I guess but if not??

This is the dragon in question. I can't even see the pending on his page, even though others can. Not sure if that's intentional either? 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Logic

1 hour ago, Qualeo said:

I can't even see the pending on his page, even though others can. Not sure if that's intentional either? 

That's a setting in your own Account Settings: "Show pending descriptions"

I thought you could see our OWN pendings ?

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I thought you could see our OWN pendings ?

Nope. At least I couldn't see on my freshly described Cheese, a few days ago - now it shows up for me, after it received a few approvals.

(You can always see it when you enter the description page, of course.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Is it possible that you resubmitted the description? If the inofficial Dragon Cave Wiki is to be trusted on this matter, it seems like even when no changes were made, resubmitting puts the description back into the queue.

Yes, making any changes or even just resubmitting a description without changes will place it back in the quene for moderator approval. 

I hope they're not doing it spontaneously because I have enough descriptions to go through already : D

Edit: For the heck of it I went ahead and approved Logic's description. 

Edited by Kaini

Oof, I'm not sure if I resubmitted it accidentally or not. ;;;; I know I didn't change anything though. It might have been error on my part, thank you for approving it though! I'll have to remember that, didn't know that could happen :) 

20 hours ago, Qualeo said:

So, I described my dragon ages ago and the description was approved. I asked a few people and they said so as well, but now I looked back and it got put back in to the queue again?? I haven't changed the description, and in the end its not technically a big deal but?? and if i forgot and somehow did then that's on me I guess but if not??

I assume by "ages ago" you don't mean February, since that was the latest time the description was submitted.

I should be able to make it so no-op changes don't actually trigger a rereview, though.