Shirubia

Eggs and Treats of previous years.

yes PLEASE.... I want to be able to collect everything in a collecting game and also admire the beautiful art and support the spriters so their work doesn't get forgotten through the years since less and less old player will be inactive eventually.

38 minutes ago, Shirubia said:

5 minutes per egg/treat would be the best, but it would get rid of the “hunting factor” and we would just be logging every 5 mins like a machine. 

Hunting factor? As it is, I just set a timer and refresh or load a new page every 15 minutes anyway. Dropping it down to 5 minutes would just make it easier for everyone to complete their collection within the time frame (which I'm very much in favor of).

As much as I want shorter drops, the more I think about it, the more I think extending the length of the event would be the most beneficial. I still really want both. But if you're, for example, spending Easter with family or frantically finishing sewing your Halloween costume, it doesn't really matter if the drops are 5 minutes or 15, you're too busy to log on often on those days.

I support this 100%. As someone who has missed some from different events just because I am busy and have four kids I'd love the opportunity to complete these sets!