So I'm Mystery, Go by the same username on dragon cave as here, just so it's easier X'D I think i joined about a month ago, and thought i'd follow the forums so that i could get help with events, or just for news purposes. I'm 21, I'm aussie, and Boi do I love all things mythical. 

Accidentally discovered this place while I was looking up the forums on flightrising, and i'm happy i did. This place is pretty cool and i love the dragon designs <3

Welcome to the D.C forum. 

I hope you have a nice  time here,  any questions please feel free to contact a mod.

@_Z_ I don't need one now, but if i do  ever need a mods help, where would i go to contact one? just curious

You have mods for each section,  also globals which cover all sections. Weird fact I just looked for the link and could not find it. I will have to get back to you.  (Off to ask a question or two. )

Welcome to DC forum!

I found DC from minecraft forum. I'm not active there anymore tho XD 

@_Z_ sorry for the delay got busy ^^' Thank you ;v; i'll keep note of it for future reference ;v; I really appreciate the help ;v;

@sh20000sh oh damn X'D That's honestly unexpected, wouldn't have thought a minecraft forum would advertise this place XD and thanks mate ;v;