Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cinspawn

Keeping certain dragons at top of the scroll

Recommended Posts

Is there a way to keep a small group of dragons at the top of the scroll? I have a few hatchlings with "info names" I want to keep on top, and I gave them all a "0" value while manually sorting - but after a while it seems the values reset and new eggs arrive right in between them, like so:

 

image.png.c3065cadf873e17d0cefa76fed913e98.png

 

How do I keep dragons permanently on top? Is that possible?

 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

Is there a way to keep a small group of dragons at the top of the scroll? I have a few hatchlings with "info names" I want to keep on top, and I gave them all a "0" value while manually sorting - but after a while it seems the values reset and new eggs arrive right in between them, like so:

 

image.png.c3065cadf873e17d0cefa76fed913e98.png

 

How do I keep dragons permanently on top? Is that possible?

 

Give them a negative number ;) You can use -1 and -2 etc to make sure some things will *always* stay above newly coming eggs.

Anything new to your scroll will be given the number 0, too.

 

Also, don't use tile sort or somesuch after giving numbers. I find that this re-numbers things.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

Alright, I'll give that a try!

 

And I do use the table custom sort sometimes, as it's faster if it's a small change you're making. I'll see if that resets things and if so, I guess I'll have to get used to only using manual custom sort :(

 

Thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post

I mix both but if I use table custom for finetuning I'll pop into the value one quickly and reset the things I want up there to -1 

Share this post


Link to post

Also make sure that "keep growing things at the top" is unchecked....

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/20/2019 at 9:51 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Also make sure that "keep growing things at the top" is unchecked....

It is :)

 

On 4/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, Herk said:

I mix both but if I use table custom for finetuning I'll pop into the value one quickly and reset the things I want up there to -1 

I guess I'll have to do that, since it definitely reset again after using table custom sorting. Pretty annoying, but I guess there's no other way around it for now. Thanks for the tip :)

Share this post


Link to post

I find the grid sort is far and away the safest.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.