Vix88

ANSWERED:Question about Dragon Encyclopedia

Hello! I played here 11 years ago, today I thought about this site with big sentiment and I decided I want to back here.
I don't understand how can I unclock dragons in the encyclopedia. I have a lot of dragons, but even the ones I have aren't unlocked in the encyclopedia. In fact I haven't any unlocked dragon, not even one. 
Is this bug or is there any other way to unlock them? I hope I don't have to raise all those dragons again.

My account: https://dragcave.net/user/Vix88

The encyclopedia doesn't count any dragons you had before it was implemented, so everyone starts on a 'fresh slate'. You can unlock each entry either by collecting more of that breed, or viewing other people's dragons of that breed. It's a good idea to take a look through hatcheries and click on some dragons there, that can get entries unlocked fairly quickly. For the harder/rarer breeds, check out this thread: 

Also, you can view your own dragons. If you click on them to go to their view page each counts as 1 view toward unlocking the breed. If I remember correctly you can even get credit for viewing the same dragons once a month if needed.