Syiren

Xeno Summon

So far in Dragon Cave we have two legendary dragons that only appear when 'summoned' GoN's and Sinomorphs. 

Both those dragons use themes from famous movies/series which are Pokemon and Power Rangers. 

What if the Xeno's had one? They use elements such as Time, earth, fire, etc. There's another series that used elements to summon a powerful being. Does anyone remember Captain Planet? What if using one of each Xeno in a summon would call upon some new powerful dragon that could be a legendary Wyrm? 

And if not the Xeno's then maybe another set of dragons? It doesn't even have to be Captain Planet, we could use a group of four element dragons to summon say, an Avatar-esque dragon. :)

As much as I love Captain Planet, no support as the 'summon' mechanism currently stands. GoNs are often ridiculously hard to get, I've seen people try a year or more before getting one successful summon. We really don't need more of that kind of frustration. Sinos are better, I don't actually think they have a fail rate at all, but it's a crapshoot what gender you'll be getting, you can't choose which Zyus to use, which makes it frustrating as well. 

If we could choose which Xenos we want to use in the summon, and it had a decent success rate, then I wouldn't really mind it. But Xenos aren't exactly the most common or easiest to find, and in general I don't like the idea of introducing yet another special dragon that takes forever to get because it's hard to even get the *other* required dragons to summon...

I don't think it's a terrible idea (Zyus are also hard to get; I doubt it would increase the rarity of the xenowyrms) but I am sad you didn't think of calling it Jörmungandr or some variation of the Midgard Serpent (World Serpent) ;) 

It'd be neat, though I'd hope it'd work similar to the way Sinomorphs work; almost no fail rate, random gender, etc.

41 minutes ago, AislinnSi said:

I don't think it's a terrible idea (Zyus are also hard to get; I doubt it would increase the rarity of the xenowyrms) but I am sad you didn't think of calling it Jörmungandr or some variation of the Midgard Serpent (World Serpent) ;) 

It'd be neat, though I'd hope it'd work similar to the way Sinomorphs work; almost no fail rate, random gender, etc.

Ou~ I like that name. I could totally see that working if we were to get one. It's too bad there's a 3 per scroll limit for the GoN's too.  I understand why at the time it was a big deal, but this game/world/realm has expanded quite a bit since then.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

As much as I love Captain Planet, no support as the 'summon' mechanism currently stands. GoNs are often ridiculously hard to get, I've seen people try a year or more before getting one successful summon. We really don't need more of that kind of frustration. Sinos are better, I don't actually think they have a fail rate at all, but it's a crapshoot what gender you'll be getting, you can't choose which Zyus to use, which makes it frustrating as well. 

If we could choose which Xenos we want to use in the summon, and it had a decent success rate, then I wouldn't really mind it. But Xenos aren't exactly the most common or easiest to find, and in general I don't like the idea of introducing yet another special dragon that takes forever to get because it's hard to even get the *other* required dragons to summon...

I know it takes a bit. Some people have spent years trying to get all three. I actually consider myself lucky it only took me a year and a half.

As for frustrating, it might be a challenge, but it'd be something people can work on when normal catching and hatching becomes less exciting for others.  

I'm going to close this topic because this forum is not the right place to request/suggest new dragons. You need to go through the Dragon Requests forum after reading the pinned topics to understand the rules. Additionally, if you have suggestions pertaining to existing dragons (such as an addition, a hybrid, etc.) then you need to PM the creator and ask for their permission. The creator of Xenowyrms is Birdzgoboom.