purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge - We have WINNERS!

I too will probably be asleep by the time the egg hits the AP >.>;  NEVERMIND  The egg should be dropping in the AP now! o.o

@Justie Sorry to hear about your egg. I really love your lineage and hope you manage to get it back. I'll keep an eye out in AP if I can.

I'm terrible at counting as well so I usually just check my trophy to let me know my limits. 

Edited by Mochi

Oh, dang, I didn't even realize I did that @purplehaze, thanks!

And the egg should be in the AP any time now, depending on the queue. The end of the AP is at 5d 8h, which is the same time as the egg. Fingers crossed!

Edited by chandelotic

@scalesofgrey turns out that person was @Mochi!

I have my 4th gen now, which means...

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): (eOuJp)

What Gen are you on now?: 4

Today's Date: 05/18/2019

Forum Name: chandelotic

Scroll Link (optional): Scroll

Challenge Group Link (required): Group

Yay for Mochi! Glad you got your egg back. :) Now we'll have to see what we can do for Justie again. ;) 

I have updated the standings again.

Seem to be a lot of stubborn dragons around here this week! Hope you both have better luck next time!

Justie's egg should drop in about 4 hours if the AP keeps up as it's been 

I feel very foolish and lost track of my CB Sunsong count, so I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I'll be inbreeding for my gen 5, unless there's a refusal or no interest.....

is it bad that I kind of hope there is? >.>

Edited by chandelotic

1 hour ago, chandelotic said:

I feel very foolish and lost track of my CB Sunsong count, so I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I'll be inbreeding for my gen 5, unless there's a refusal or no interest.....

is it bad that I kind of hope there is? >.>

Well, you could always just grab a Sunsong egg now and be a little late with your next gen, if you really don't want to inbreed. You will most likely still have time to catch up. Or you could make it a really inbred lineage by using the same CBs over and over so it will look like that is what you meant to do!

And it looks like a Brute wall has inserted itself in front of Justie's egg, which is slowing things down! I hope it won't take too long.

Edited by purplehaze

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, you could always just grab a Sunsong egg now and be a little late with your next gen, if you really don't want to inbreed. You will most likely still have time to catch up. Or you could make it a really inbred lineage by using the same CBs over and over so it will look like that is what you meant to do!

And it looks like a Brute wall has inserted itself in front of Justie's egg, which is slowing things down! I hope it won't take too long.

I'm probably going to do that second one :rolleyes: Plus, with the Anniversary coming up I'll probably need all the egg slots I can get!

And darn, I'll be asleep when it finally hits. I hope someone is able to pick it up ^^

27 minutes ago, chandelotic said:

And darn, I'll be asleep when it finally hits. I hope someone is able to pick it up

Yeah, I probably will be too unless something changes real quick. :(

SHOULD COME THRU NOW!! Cross fingers!🤞

I saw it! But I wasn't quick enough to catch it. :( Maybe some nice 20-weeker grabbed it for me. 🤞

Thank you so much to @purplehaze and others who kept their eye out for me. Just the way it goes. I am not alone in disappointments this week, and I am sorry for them too.

Better luck for all next week! :D

Edited by Justie

5 hours ago, Justie said:

But I wasn't quick enough to catch it. :(

You wouldn't have been able to snatch your egg yourself - an egg's last owner is not allowed to get it.

So I have just found out. I forgot about that. Oh well. I am having fun working on that line and I have plenty of time to catch up.

Sorry about your egg, Justie. If that Brute wall hadn't come up when it did the timing might have worked out. As you say, though, you should have plenty of time to catch up.

Sorry Justie, it dropped before I could get home T^T

But as the others have said it's really still the very beginning and there's time to catch up.

Lord knows that as soon as summer hits properly I'm going to forget to breed my dragons half the time and probably drop off for a week or two.

Hello! I have officially bred my first little one for this challenge 😎

My lineage is going to be a spinel spiral. Hopefully it turns out pretty :D

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/gSVDX

What Gen are you on now?: 2

Today's Date: May 20

Forum Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link (optional): https://dragcave.net/user/kigyptnee

Challenge Group Link (required): https://dragcave.net/group/89560

Thank you @Mochi I am not too sad, and am looking forward to trying again. checking properly that I have the room of course!:rolleyes:

And that is going to be tricky for a while now. OMG! 6 new breeds! :lol:

56 minutes ago, Justie said:

Thank you @Mochi I am not too sad, and am looking forward to trying again. checking properly that I have the room of course!:rolleyes:

And that is going to be tricky for a while now. OMG! 6 new breeds! :lol:

Omg I didn't even notice the new breeds

Why are there so many
This is definitely going to put me back TwT

It's going to put EVERYONE back, I dare to guess :lol:

59 minutes ago, Justie said:

checking properly that I have the room of course!

Always click your trophy and look at the count there. Beats counting over and over again ;)

Edited by Ruby Eyes