Soomin

BBCode Testing

Hello! I would like to suggest a thread strictly for BBCoding purposes. 

Because a lot of us are still learning the ropes, it would come in handy! People more experienced in it can post tutorials, and links can be shared for websites that have helpful resources. A creative place for users to store and/or play around their codes (be it for signatures or roleplays), and basically have it be like a private preview, without having to go back and edit publically posted content because it didn't come out the way they imagined it would. 

Edited by Soomin

You can preview posts you make image.png.d2dc7ce34dcbf55a943cb33e1f374d53.png using this button.
You can find more than plenty of BBCoding tutorials online as well. Furthermore, BBCoding basically is just simplified markup language where you tell how text should be displayed with certain tags/keywords however you wanna call it, like so: image.png.f13bc7fb6934be395ae3a235794c82a1.png

Hence, most tuturials end up explaining the basic gist of it and then giving you lists of tags to use. If you're uncertain how to do something, just google that feature + BBCode, for example "How to resize images BBCode". Usually it requires just one example for you to understand it.

Edited by Zalom

3 minutes ago, Zalom said:

You can preview posts you make image.png.d2dc7ce34dcbf55a943cb33e1f374d53.png using this button.
You can find more than plenty of BBCoding tutorials online as well. Furthermore, BBCoding basically is just simplified markup language where you tell how text should be displayed with certain tags/keywords however you wanna call it, like so:

[img=http://img.url.here.jpg]

Hence, most tuturials end up explaining the basic gist of it and then giving you lists of tags to use.

Ah, I see— thank you for your response. I didn't realize this was a feature.

Edited by Soomin

Top left corner, next to your name is an arrow. Click that, then Account Settings, then on the right click Edit Profile.

That profile has a private text box at the bottom where you can test and store your text and code snippets.