Controller: Tiger

Name: Norra Ember

Origins: OC

Physical Appearance: Tan skin with bright green eyes and brown hair

Strengths: 

• Good with knives
  • Extremely good thief
  • Has powerful nature magic, which she inherited from her mother
  • Can shapeshift into a dragon using her necklace, however she can only use it once a week or else she will become incredibly sick. After use, all her energy is drained away and she can't use her magic for a while.

Equipment: 

• Necklace
  • Silverblade (her sword)
  • Knives
  • Bow and arrows
  • Her pet fox, Amber

Other Information: 

She grew up on the streets after her mother abandoned her (or so she thinks.) Doesn't have many friends, but has a lot of enemies.

Edited by Tigerstorm0926

Hi @Tigerstorm0926 ! Thank you for the interest! :D Would love to have you joining us! I honestly absolutely forgot that I should have made a post some time previously so I'm intending to remedy that tomorrow! (Or later tonight after I'm off work.) You're in a perfect opportunity--the City is the best place to start your character at this moment :) The streets are eerily empty and the buildings are all unoccupied. Dusky has one character there, too. The rest of the characters are currently making their way to the City. 

Edited by ValidEmotions

jqObGK9.jpg    Cw9EpLI.jpg?1 

Ready Player -- Charles Cornick Cody "CD" Davis ]

Support -- Hornet ; 

Status ; Health -- 100% ; | Status ; Health -- 100% ;t

Brother Wolf ; Alert ; | Migraine Risk ; Mid-high ;

Shape ; Human } | Stress ; 86% }transparentx

Howl ; Born Moon Called Adapt ; Human Versatility

He didn't know if he could keep this up for much longer. Cody's lungs felt like they had stopped taking in air at some point, his head felt light and dizzy. Charles kept pushing them onward, though, and a glance back revealed that the ground was still vanishing. At least the city looked closer than before so it seemed like they might be able to actually reach it. Assuming, of course, the ground would stop vanishing by then. Cody tried to croak out a "how much further?" but found it impossible to do, as if the words had been sucked away or as if his voice had been left behind when everyone started running. He stumbled, his feet tangling as his legs started failing, and fell. His body rolled slightly, and the first thought in his head was wondering how it looked compared to TV or movies. The oddest thing to find some priority in his panicked thoughts. 

Cody didn't need Charles's urging to get back on his feet as quickly as possible, though the man's hand gripped Cody's arm and hoisted him up anyways. Exhaustion weighed in his muscles, a throbbing pain awashed with heat. His lips parted in another attempt to speak when the city abruptly surrounded them. Cody balked and staggered again, wetting his lips and spinning in a circle until he dropped onto his rear. "What--How--" The ground wasn't collapsing beneath their feet, the expanse of white exchanged for the familiar asphalt of streets and concrete sidewalks. Short business buildings flanked him and the others, gradually growing taller as the structures progressed inward. "Were we just--teleported?"

"Whatever happened just now, I'd rather it not happen again unless to send us home." 

Charles was still moving as he spoke, and Cody almost asked if they could just rest a moment. He glanced in the direction they'd come from, though, and swallowed. The stretch of white ground didn't reach very far out from the edge of the city. He could see where it just dropped down into nothing. As if everything just ended a few yards outside of the city. Rising onto trembling, tired legs, Cody sighed and rubbed at his temples. "Do you think we'll find anything here? Something that'll sort out what's going on?" He looked between Hornet and Charles, hoping one of them might provide a reassuring answer. Charles didn't say anything though and Cody's gaze drifted to Hornet as the remaining source of that potential hope. 

"About time. I was starting to think this wasn't going to load up."

"I still think this is a terrible idea."

"Well, then, don't play it! I can use a chance to play the solo campaign."

"Absolutely not! You can't be trusted with this."

"Then I guess you have no choice but to play this with me."

"No, I--"

"Oh good! Looks like we have some interesting characters we can choose from. I like this one."

"Would you just--"

"Come on. Pick your player and let's start!"

"I--"

"Okay, fine. I'll pick for you. Here."

Entering Founder's City : A Budding Threat...

Event ; 

As all 'players' finally arrive within the city, the center of the city alights with a beacon of pale purple light that pierced and burst through the fog in the sky. After several moments, the beacon faded and the fog thickened. It descended upon the city entirely, filling every street and alleyway until visibility was too obscured to see more than a couple feet. What had been light from a midday sun transitioned into the gloom of dusk. Norra finds herself in one of the silent streets, a dark green bar in the edge of her vision with a thinner, greyed bar just beneath it. Despite the heaviness of the fog, it isn't chilly like it ought to be. In fact, it feels almost comfortably warm, even as moisture collects on clothing and skin alike. Everyone starts to get the feeling that they're being watched. And maybe some swear they spotted movement somewhere in the fog. In the corner of everyone's vision, next to the green bar, a tiny round icon flickers into existence. What appears to be a subtle point or arrowtip aims towards something a few blocks away.

[[@Tigerstorm0926 there's a Discord server for this RP :) Let me know if you'd like an invite link for it.]]

Edited by ValidEmotions

"What the..." Norra muttered under her breath. What just happened? Her green eyes narrowed as she struggled to make out anything in the fog. She hadn't been here moments before. Where was 'here' anyway? Her brown pony tail swayed from side to side as she made a quick inventory check. Sword? Check. Knives? Check. Norra reached behind her back and touched her unstrung bow and quiver. Bow and arrows? Check. Weird necklace? Check. She lingered on the necklace, her fingers tracing they it's smooth surface. It was dark green, almost black and it loosely resembled a dragon with it's wings spread wide.

Norra jumped as she heard a whine coming from one of the alleyways. She relaxed as Amber, her red fox appeared. Just as she reached down to reassure the startled animal, she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. A dark green bar, a similar color as her necklace with a smaller gray bar beneath it. She shook moisture off herself as she studied it closer. Amber whined again as a green icon shaped like one of her arrow heads blinked next to the bars. What in the world? It seemed to be pointing to something down the street.

This had to be the weirdest day ever. Amber nudged Norra in the direction the arrow was pointing. Why not? At this point, she wouldn't be surprised if something leaped out from the shadows and grabbed her. This place was weird. She just hoped she wasn't the only person here. With a sigh, Norra headed down the street with Amber nervously trotting behind her.

[[@ValidEmotions Yes please!🥳]]

Going to drop form fix for Enterprise & edit in the actual post.

Controller: Dusky

Name: Hornet

Origins: Azur Lane | Hornet's page: https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Hornet

Age: Unknown (ambiguous in canon) | Appears to be early-mid 20s

Physical Appearance: Have a link. She's about 5'6".

Strengths: 

-Kansen: Hornet is a personified battleship. As such, she has rigging that she must summon to battle but may unsummon outside battle and the ability to walk on water, and some metal/mechanical-ness inside her body. In addition, she may dispel her rigging to summon her warship body, which she pilots without any crew. However, as long as the ship is active she may not use her rigging and any damage her ship body takes will hurt her as well. She must desummon the ship in order to use her rigging again.

-Aircraft Carrier: Hornet is capable of summoning planes that function as drones, which are sized based on whether they're launched from her rigging or warship body. Her rigging includes a runway to launch planes from. She may summon one of three types: fighter, dive bomber, or torpedo bomber. She may have up to five total planes active at any one time.

-Skill: Doolittle Raid: Hornet has a chance to occasionally launch an extra three dive bombers. These dive bombers are ephemeral constructs and cannot be stopped, and blink in and out of existence. They still deal damage, though.

Equipment: 

-None yet

Other Information

-Hornet is very direct with her feelings - she'll make it clear what she thinks.

-She dislikes being called "Big Wasp Yo."

-Her rigging includes her airstrip and the metallic bits on the outside of her body.

Controller: Dusky
Name: Enterprise
Origins: Azur Lane | Enterprise’s page, note it lacks her EN lines: https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Enterprise
Age: Unknown (ambiguous in canon) | Appears to be mid 20s
Physical Appearance: Here's a link. She's about 6'0".
Strengths:
-Kansen: Enterprise is a personified battleship. As such, she has rigging that she must summon to battle but may unsummon outside battle and the ability to walk on water, and some metal/mechanical-ness inside her body. In addition, she may dispel her rigging to summon her warship body, which she pilots without any crew. However, as long as the ship is active she may not use her rigging and any damage her ship body takes will hurt her as well. She must desummon the ship in order to use her rigging again.

-Aircraft Carrier: Enterprise is capable of summoning planes that function as drones, which are sized based on whether they're launched from her rigging or warship body. Her rigging includes a runway to launch planes from. She may summon one of three types: fighter, dive bomber, or torpedo bomber. She may have up to five total planes active at any one time.

-Skill: Lucky E: When Enterprise launches her planes, she has a high chance to increase her luck and evasion for several seconds. This chance may also include her planes dealing extra damage for several seconds.

-Grey Ghost: Enterprise has high luck. She is incapable of bestowing this upon others, though....
Equipment:
-Eagle Companion: Enterprise owns a bald eagle named Grim Reaper. She was given to Enterprise by Yorktown as the latter was dying, before Enterprise was made to leave. Grim will tolerate being touched by others of Enterprise's family, but may or may not tolerate others depending on how they treat her.
Other Information:

-As a soldier in a war, Enterprise has been traumatised by her experiences and losing her family.

-Her rigging includes her airstrip, her bow, and the metallic bits on the outside of her body.