wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

I hope someone will love the Prize I donated.

Donations Closed!

Thanks everyone who donated! I know many are preparing for the Halloween event, so thank you for helping spread these amazing lineages! I'd also like to thank those who attempted to donate or who considered donating but didn't have dragons off cool down yet. :) The raffle will open at 4 pm cave time, so just under an hour. 

Raffle Open!

While we don't have as large of a pool this round due to the upcoming event, we have amazing lineages that have been donated! To enter the raffle you can find the form in the second post or here and it will remain open for 24 hours. :D

Nice selection, though.

Just a heads up @wheeloftime13 - the 3g Bronze Shimmer x Arcana is listed with the view link rather than lineage.

50 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Nice selection, though.

Just a heads up @wheeloftime13 - the 3g Bronze Shimmer x Arcana is listed with the view link rather than lineage.

Gotcha! Thanks!

Raffle Closed!

Thanks everyone for another great raffle! The Prize Descendants Raffle is now closed for entries and I will be drawing the winners followed by posting the results and sending out the prizes ASAP. 

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations to our winners! I will be sending out the prize PMs soon. Please pick up your prizes ASAP or let the donor know if you'll be a little late picking it up!

Due to the upcoming Halloween event, it will be slightly longer than 2 weeks until the next raffle. The next donation period will open 8 November. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next raffle! :D 

1. 2g Bronze Shimmer x Spessartine- @osean

2. 3g Even Gen Silver Tinsel from Silver Tinsel x GoN father and Falconiform x GoN mother- @kanya146715

3. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Omen- @purplehaze

4. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Mageia Xenowyrm- @MoonShark

5. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Undine- @The Dragoness

6. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Almandine- @MoonShark

7. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Grave- @kanya146715

8. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Arcana- @Solaries

9. Deadline 4g (15g) pure Gold Tinsel- @TerraAnne

10. 4g Gold Shimmer from Bronze Tinsel Checker x Soulstone father and Gold Shimmer Checker x Mageia Xenowyrm mother- @kanya146715

wheeloftime13's voucher- @osean

Edited by wheeloftime13

Wow, I'm stunned! Thank you so much, breeders, and thank you, Wheel, for your hard work!

Thank you @TheLlama for my gorgeous shim!  He will be very happy and loved on my scroll. Also thank you Wheel for hosting the raffle and for my voucher. 

13 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Did anyone win the deadline? Cause I put in for that one?

You did and I was a little confused because you submitted 2 entry forms, one where you entered for it and one where you didn't. I'll send you more information through PM and I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks to @bonvoyage for my pretty egg. And thanks @wheeloftime13 for another great raffle. :)

@TerraAnne Thanks for your interest in my deadline. I wasn't sure anyone would want it, but it seemed to fit the theme, with all its tombstones. ;)

I don't know if I forgot about entering and went in a second time or not. I'm horribly busy right now and have got a lot of stuff on my mind. I'm so sorry.  >.<'

Thank you for my egg! I have the perfect mate for him! 😊

Thanks, Wheeloftime for the raffle!

Accepting Donations!

I hope everyone had a fun time celebrating Halloween and finding fantastic lineages! I know I found some beautiful prize lines to add to. The Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations for 24 hours. You can find the donation form here or in the second post. 

I donated, make sure to give it a try because we are wrapping up from Halloween and this is a great way to celebrate and get some treats for ourselves and gift to others after all that craziness! Also, sometimes when a great Raffle follows up just after a big official DC Holiday event people can forget so please remind people to both so they can consider donating (dust off your Prizes you haven't bred during the Halloween Time), so they can get entered, and so they can share with others! It is an extended Holiday weekend for a lot of people in US & CA and maybe elsewhere, so a more relaxing weekend where this isn't as much stress time and more fun time.

What better way to celebrate than with Prizes from a Prize Raffle?

Donations Closed!

Thank you for all the wonderful donations and to those who tried but were unsuccessful! The raffle will open in an hour, so stay tuned or follow the thread to receive updates such as when the raffle opens for entries. :) 

Raffle Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entries! We have beautiful lineages this raffle and awesome breeding vouchers. You can find the entry form here or in the second post. The form will remain open for 24 hours.