wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

My very few 2Gs revealed to have no interest in the mates, which is troubling; I can only enter for now >.<

12 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Just a heads up: borntobreefree's second voucher does not have a yes/no option like the others.

Thank you! Fixed! 

hahaha yea i noticed that, lol its always my voucher....whats up with that willis?

26 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

hahaha yea i noticed that, lol its always my voucher....whats up with that willis?

Obviously there is a plot that because your vouchers are so valued they are being auctioned on Ebay or DCbay!

I entered as well, and don't forget that just because you prefer to collect and/or win 2Gs only, there is great value in having clean lineage 3G lines because there are many new, growing, and even older players who will gladly take these as they are a clean low gen line that many of them don't have much or any, they can rebreed and regift offspring and many players will still gladly take them, and sometimes people want to collect for various reasons and higher than 3G is ok. That's why we want players of all levels to enter!!

oh I like 2nd and 3rd gens, even higher as well, but for prize purposes I like to limit it to the 2nd and 3rd gens,

oh and I want a cut of that ebay money!! rotfl.

Please make sure NO ONE ELSE realizes this raffle is closing soon because I want to Win ALL the dragons and ALL the vouchers.... I sure hope there are no more entries in the past few hours because I wouldn't want other people to get all this awesome free stuff or to be able to even pick out some awesome free stuff of their choice from some rather nice lists of things and then.... there are also some very very nice dragons and very very rare ones this round and lots of beauties that would really add some sparkle to that scroll of yours... I mean.... Of MINE!

I collect any and all prizes regardless of lineage so any gen prize could be wanted. Good luck everyone on tonight’s raffle. 

6 minutes ago, osean said:

I collect any and all prizes regardless of lineage so any gen prize could be wanted. Good luck **NATAYAH ONLY** on tonight’s raffle. 

Ahem, Osean, I have corrected your quote. I love Prizes of all Gens too, which is why I keep that list and just go down it and donate whatever breeds, the most first, I mean I start with the nicest stuff, but I really had to go down some lists this round!!! So I love them all and cannot wait to win them all mauahahahahaha and no one can stop me.... Except I mean the Rules of the Raffle but that is beside the point....

If you want to be WINNING, you got to Just Enter for Free! There is a lot of nice variety for all sorts and for both eggs and vouchers and ..... they are all shiny.... shiny..... and only a little bit of time left. Do you think people will notice the blazing trails of sparkling prize/kin and voucher eggs dancing in the moonlight or sunlight, depending on where you are in the world! Get those entries in! Don't miss out!! This is going to be YOUR round, you just gotta claim it. And even if it isn't YOUR round this week, well you gotta be in it to win it, and you gotta be aware and prepare cuz there are so many raffles and ways to win, the odds are forever in your favor without having to hack at other nice children to win them! That's a pretty sweet deal!

For Realz Now, I'm going to Sleepy Land so ZZzzzz and I cannot wait to see all you winners in the morning! So .... you can enjoy them even before I wake up, so jealous, but that work thing.....

Edited by Natayah

Raffle Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated and participated in the raffle. I will be drawing names shortly and hope this new system turns out better. 

Raffle Winners!

I will be sending out PMs shortly. Please pick up ASAP or let the donor know if you will be delayed picking your prize up.

1. 2g Lihnseyre hatchie from Silver Shimmer- @borntobefree

2. 3g Striped River Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Dracaena

3. 3g Royal Blue Checker x Silver Shimmer- @Terces

4. 2g Gold Tinsel x Soulstone- @Tinibree

5. 3g Silver Shimmer Even Gen x Horse- @osean

6. 3g Gold Shimmer hatchie Checker x Radiant Angel- @howyun

7. 3g Silver Shimmer Checker x Heartstealing- @Terces

8. 3g Silver Shimmer Checker x Spirit Ward- @Tinibree

9. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Albino- @Tinibree

10. 3g Gold Tinsel Checker x Pacified Aegis- @Kastriia

11. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Ice- @simkim

12. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Daydream- @Vical

13. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Garland- @tjenni

14. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Witchlight- @Aqub

15. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Grave- @Aqub

16. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Arsani- @Aqub

17. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Gold Lunar Herald- @simkim

18. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Arsani- @osean

19. 4g Silver Tinsel Even Gen w/ checkered parents (Tinsel x Shadowalker and Shadowalker x White, with SAltkin)- @Rainstarkitty

20. 4g Silver Tinsel Stair x Radiant Angel- @howyun

21. 4g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Ribbon Dancer- @simkim

22. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Heartstealing- @borntobefree

23. 4g Silver Tinsel Stair x Holly- @purplehaze

24. 4g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Balloon- @borntobefree

@Aqub's voucher- @tjenni

@The Dragoness' voucher- @osean

@borntobefree's voucher 1- @Justie

@borntobefree's voucher 2- @Kastriia

@osean's voucher- @The Dragoness

@TerraAnne's voucher- @bonvoyage

@becondethuong1307's voucher- @TerraAnne

@Sunrunner's voucher- @rinoa26

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Rainstarkitty

@Kastriia's voucher- @Natayah

Thank you to the breeder of my lovely Prize!

And thanks to @wheeloftime13 for running this lottery. Great job!

Ah no, my donation grew up! I should have stunned it but I was super busy yesterday and didn't realise it was close to adulthood. Is it okay if I offer the winner the next shiny they produce instead?

2 minutes ago, bonvoyage said:

Ah no, my donation grew up! I should have stunned it but I was super busy yesterday and didn't realise it was close to adulthood. Is it okay if I offer the winner the next shiny they produce instead?

I would message the winner and ask them. 

1 minute ago, wheeloftime13 said:

I would message the winner and ask them. 

Actually, I realised the pair could breed again, and they gave another shiny! So hopefully that'll be fine ❤️

1 minute ago, bonvoyage said:

Actually, I realised the pair could breed again, and they gave another shiny! So hopefully that'll be fine ❤️

If you want to go ahead and send them the link for the shiny, you can do so. Or you can pass it on to me and I can send it.

Just now, wheeloftime13 said:

If you want to go ahead and send them the link for the shiny, you can do so. Or you can pass it on to me and I can send it.

Okay, awesome. I can send it to them, I don't mind ❤️

Thank you!

oo yayy!! I won stuff, bwahhhh *giggles madly*

Thank You to all those who donated, and to Wheels for running this awesome game(?) would we call this a game? And a big Thank You to the ones who bred my prizes!! love them all already!

Thank you Wheel for hosting another great raffle!  Also, thank you breeders for the great prizes. I love mine! 

BTW as a donor I tried something different this time, two groups of my usual donation fodder breeder instead of an actual egg, and I got to say it works Great!!! WOW what a difference!I'll still be donating the occasional egg but I am definitely doing vouchers more!!