wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Raffle Winners!

I will be sending out PMs shortly. Please claim your prize(s) within 24 hours and let the donor know if you will be a while claiming it. Congratulations! Thanks again to the donors and participants and I'm looking forward to seeing the next raffle. :D

1. 2g Almerald x Bronze Shimmer- @osean

2. 2g Aqualis x Silver Tinsel- @osean

3. 3g Bronze Lunar Herald Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @Rememberdrgns

4. 3g Bright Breasted Wyvern Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Terces

5. 3g Spessartine Checker x Gold Tinsel- @Sacred_DuskRose

6. 3g Gold Tinsel Checker x Snow- @Kastriia

7. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Red Gemshard- @Terces

8. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Almerald- @osean

9. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Omen Wyrm- @Sacred_DuskRose

10. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Purple- @Terces

11. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Omen Wyrm- @bonvoyage

12. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Terrae- @Sacred_DuskRose

13. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Witchlight- @Aqub

14. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Holly- @Seriva Senkalora

15. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Shadow Walker- @Seriva Senkalora

16. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Silver Lunar Herald- @Kastriia

17. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Floral Crowned- @tjenni

18. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Arcana- @Aqub

19. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Silver Lunar Herald- @Aqub

20. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Starsinger- @animatedrose

21. 4g Gold Shimmer Stair x Chrono Xenowyrm- @Dracaena

22. 4g Gold Tinsel Spiral x Pillow- @Kastriia

23. 4g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Holly- @animatedrose

24. 4g Silver Tinsel Stair x Balloon- @Kigyptnee

@The Dragoness's voucher- @bonvoyage

@Justie's voucher- @osean

@Terces' voucher- @Aqub

@Kastriia's voucher- @tjenni

@Rememberdrgns' voucher- @Sunrunner

@tjenni's voucher- @Kastriia

@Ruby Eyes' voucher- @Sacred_DuskRose

Ummm got a question, isn't it winning two and one voucher? If so I think the settings got a little wonkie. If not, its all good, congrats winners!

1 minute ago, borntobefree said:

Ummm got a question, isn't it winning two and one voucher? If so I think the settings got a little wonkie. If not, its all good, congrats winners!

The rules say 3 dragons and that can be interpreted literally as 3 (eggs and hatchlings total as a voucher is an IOU) while it also says one voucher may be won. The voucher + dragon issue was not raised, but after this raffle and the last one I am thinking on updating the rules to say that you can win 3 dragons or 2 dragons and 1 voucher (with a question as to which they would prefer just as with the question about entering for a prize no name was drawn for).

The next raffle will have this update and I apologize for not foreseeing this issue.

Raffle Rules Update

Due to the past couple raffles, I have decided (in order to make it more fair) to set a limit on the number of prizes someone can win in the raffle. Until now, the rules has been 3 dragons (first three your name is drawn for) and one breeding voucher (first your name is drawn for). To prevent a number of winners from receiving 3 dragons + a breeding voucher when there are those who haven't won anything, I have decided that from now on raffle winners may win 3 dragons OR 2 dragons + 1 voucher. To make it up to the winner which they prefer, this question will be included in the raffle entry form.

Also, I will be adding no complaining (this hasn't happened yet) about winning a prize if you chose to be entered into the drawing for a prize that had no name drawn. If you have a preference for prizes you do/don't want your name entered for if there's no name drawn, please explain in the section provided in the raffle entry form.

I love running this raffle and seeing the amazing participants and donors we have each round. Thank you for bearing with me as I work out the kinks, and I hope with this update we will be seeing more winners and continue to have a great time.

Yes, congrats winners and Thank You to all the donors and Wheels you rock, Thanks again for this lovely raffle!

Add my congrats to the pile!  There were some lovely things this round, & I'm honored & thrilled to have won @Rememberdrgns voucher, so thanks bunches to you & to all the other donors, & as always @wheeloftime13 for organizing this raffle!  You're doing a wonderful job with it - I just wish I had more scroll room to donate more stuff :lol:!

Thanks Wheel and donors for my beautiful new babies!!  Congrats to all the other winners as well!  

Thank you Kastriia, Sunrunner and anon for my prizes! Really excited to have won them. :D

Congrats to the winners and a huge thank you to
@Terces For the beautiful checker GT and giving my baby a new home
@tjenni For fueling more shinies with pillows and for the voucher ❤️ Your voucher will be filled asap ❤️

@osean For the shimmering silver baby, to be paired with my 3G baby for an arrow :)
@wheeloftime13
For all the effort put behind these raffles ❤️ As always. it is a pleasure to participate and donate to this raffle \o/

I love hosting this and seeing the wonderful donors, participants, happiness over prizes, and discovering new lines and pairings. I know this is a relatively small raffle, but seeing so many amazing donors and participants makes it feel big to me.

I would like to do something special for our 10th Prize Descendants Raffle (we are at 7 so far! 😮) so if anyone has any ideas, don’t hesitate to PM me with them.

Edited by wheeloftime13

Donations Open!

Prize Descendants Raffle donations are open! Thank you to the donors and those who try. You can find the donation form here and in the second post. Looking forward to another raffle! :D

Got some donations in. Really had to go thru that list. May I highly recommend taking your various top clean lineaged and fave to breed and fave Prize dragons and making a Group of them (or you can make a group just for this Raffle if you just want to know a list of everything that always falls into this raffles if you want it to be easier). Makes it easier to go thru the list when donation time comes around and if dragons are being less cooperative, or you want some variety to flip thru!

7 hours ago, Natayah said:

Got some donations in. Really had to go thru that list. May I highly recommend taking your various top clean lineaged and fave to breed and fave Prize dragons and making a Group of them (or you can make a group just for this Raffle if you just want to know a list of everything that always falls into this raffles if you want it to be easier). Makes it easier to go thru the list when donation time comes around and if dragons are being less cooperative, or you want some variety to flip thru!

I just came to this same conclusion a couple days ago, it was like an epiphany, unfortunately Xerxes is preoccupied for the next 6 slots so I really can't offer any vouchers atm, but i do have some second gens I can group together and people can chose from those. I'll have a second gen and third gen prize/kin groupings, seems easiest. Anything above that is not really prize worthy IMO.

The form has been updated as I forgot to add the "Rules for breeding voucher" question. I apologize to those of you who were affected by this, so if you would like to edit or fill out the form again separately for that, please do so. Thank you.

Put in a couple donations, & Imma gonna try this voucher-thingy out.  *smacks anxiety* GO AWAY.  YOU CAN''T MESS THIS UP, IT'LL BE FINE. :P

Edited by Sunrunner

My dragons were not up for making shinies today. I did donate one kin that I hope someone will love.

I am donating a 2G Prize Egg. If you are unfamiliar with my requirements for the winner of this egg (as it qualifies under the rules of my Profile as a Gift), please read that part of my profile (you can skip all the migraine stuff, those are starting to get better, but I am now exhausted and needing to turn into bed by 7:30 PM as my body still requires lots of sleep), so fortunately, I am too tired to do anything else with this egg other than donate it! If you have any reservations or qualms about anything about gifted 2G Prize eggs in my Profile (even though its basic DC rules & these Raffle rules as well), please don't enter for it. 

Now that I've gotten that nonsense legalese requirement out of the way, please feel free to invite others to join in when the raffle opens for a chance to win it and other great things, because I like them to go to good happy homes who are delighted to have them in a way that supports these Player Events, and I would love to have you all and more to have a chance to win it. Keep Winning and 42!

Donations Closed!

Thank you everyone! Donations are now closed and the raffle will be opening at 10 p.m. cave time. We have many wonderful prizes as usual. 

Raffle Open!

Welcome back to another Prize Descendants Raffle! We have lovely prizes and prizekins of various lineages as well as breeding vouchers to be won. Don't forget to read the rules, enter the raffle, and follow the thread for updates! The entry form can be found here or in the second post and will be open for 24 hours. Thanks to our awesome breeders for the amazing prizes! :) 

Just a heads up: borntobreefree's second voucher does not have a yes/no option like the others.