wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Since I don't do trades and don't take requests, if you want a free 2G Prize from a non Holiday (which is highly rare from me) sign up, tell some people, and go win yourself a Gold Tinsel 2G! Stripes make the line easy and fine to continue!

Surprise Raffle Closed/Winner!

Congratulations to @borntobefree! You have won the Surprise Raffle! Please pick up your prize ASAP and follow the rules.

Thank you to everyone who entered, and remember that the donation period for the Prize Descendants Raffle starts tomorrow!

Thanks again to the wonderful donor! :) 

ooo yayy!!! Thank You all sooooo much!!! I'll get it as soon a possibel!!! Thanks to the donor, I will so follow your rules and give it a good home, and babies!!

Congratz to everyone who participated and won, thank you for helping with the last minute sudden raffle and don't forget to donate and participate in these Prize Descendent Raffles! Follow or Bookmark to keep an eye & Tabs on it! And share with others when it it is taking donations and open for entries!

Donations Open!

The last Prize Descendants Raffle of the month is now open for Donations! The form will be open for 24 hours and can be found here and in the second post. When donating, please read what will be accepted (it's mentioned in the rules and in the form). Can't wait to see all the wonderful donations this round! :D

Not a single pair felt like giving a shiny, so just tossed in a couple of nice checker kin with my voucher :)

Ok got one tinsel checker shiny and one shim checker non shiny. They weren’t cooperating much today. 

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated! I know the new releases are beautiful and people are building their collections, so many thanks for donating to the Prize Descendants Raffle! The raffle will open in one hour, so keep your eyes peeled. :) 

Raffle Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entrants for 24 hours! We have some beautiful donations this round as usual. :) The form can be found here and in the second post.

Raffle Closed!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now closed! I will be drawing the winners and posting the results as soon as possible. Thank you to our donors, participants, and those who helped get the word out.  :)

Winners!

Congratulations winners! I will be sending out the prizes shortly. Please claim ASAP or let me/the donor know if you will be delayed. Looking forward to the next raffle period in 2 weeks! :D 

1. 3g Whiptail Checker x Bronze Tinsel- @kanya146715

2. 3g Anagallis Checker x Bronze Tinsel- @kanya146715

3. 3g Spessartine Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @Sunrunner

4. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Arcana- @Varislapsi

5. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Arcana- @Varislapsi

6. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Aegis- @kanya146715

7. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Wintertide- @purplehaze

8. 3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Desipis- @Seriva Senkalora

9. 3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Omen- @Seriva Senkalora

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Sunrunner

@Tish's voucher- @Varislapsi

@borntobefree's voucher- @Seahorse

@Sunrunner's voucher- @bonvoyage

XD Thank you for my wins, donors, and for another great raffle, wheel!

Thank you so much for the raffle and for my beautiful shiny wins!

Donations Open!

Apologies for the late open, I completely forgot after a busy day. :blush: The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for Donations! The form will remain open for 24 hours and can be found here and in the second post.

donated eggs this time instread of voucher! at least one shiny in the group

Donations Closed!

Donations for the Prize Descendants Raffle is now closed! I apologize for the late start to the raffle, but the donation period is for 24 hours and due to a late opening yesterday, the raffle was also delayed. I will open the raffle in ten minutes so it's not delayed more than necessary. Thank you to all of our donors, those who attempted to donate, and those who spread the word. :)