wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Raffle Entries Closed!

Thank you to everyone who entered. I will be drawing the winners and sending out PMs shortly after.

Raffle Winners

I will be sending out the PMs. I know that we have had a new release, but please pick up your prizes ASAP. If you cannot or will be a little while, please contact the donor to let them know.

Congrats to the winners and thanks again to everyone who donated and entered! :D

2g Gaia Xenowyrm from Silver Tinsel- @Sunrunner

3g Chrono Xenowyrm Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Justie

3g Bright Breasted Wyvern Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Pryanka

3g Royal Crimson Even Gen from Silver Shimmer father- @Suzumiya

2g Gold Tinsel x Sakuhana- @Aqub

3g Gold Tinsel Even Gen from Prizekin mother- @Suzumiya

3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Rosebud- @bonvoyage

3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Thunder- @Suzumiya

3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Winter Magi- @Pryanka

3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Gold- @Natayah

3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Gold- @osean

4g Gold Tinsel from Gold x Heartseeker Checker and Gold Tinsel x Snow Checker- @Izabelle

4g Bronze Shimmer Even Gen with SAlts in base- @Aqub

4g Silver Tinsel Checker x Dark Green (alt father)- @Natayah

4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Thalassa Xenowyrm- @Justie

borntobefree's voucher- @Sunrunner

Terces' voucher- @borntobefree

MoonShark's voucher- @Tinibree

wheeloftime13's voucher- @TerraAnne

ocean's voucher- @The Dragoness

Congrats to the winners! And a big thank you to wheeloftime and the donors for making this raffle happen ❤

Thank you once again for running such a fun raffle @wheeloftime13!  Was looking forward to the results all day.  And thanks to all the donors, especially for the beautiful gaia hatchie from Gloriosa Stellarum & @borntobefree for the voucher :D.  Am super thrilled to have won even one, let alone two!

Woo hoot i won Terces' voucher! cool beans!

I pm'd You Sunrunner, lets get to chatt'n!

Thank You Wheels! another great raffle! love it! thanks to all the donor for all the goodies! and congrats to all the winners!

Thank you to @Natayah for the lovely Shimmer! One of my favourite pairings.❤️

And to the donor of the Xeno Chrono x Silver Tinsel, thank you so much for my ABSOLUTE favourite pair. :wub:

And a special thanks again to @wheeloftime13 for a wonderful event!

Yay congrats to the winners! And thank you for hosting the raffle, wheel! :D

Whels, Thanks again for the excellent raffle, just figured out another suggestion, for things like the vouchers could you post or include in the message the link to the "group" or rules, or such. Like I'm not sure whats in the group I won the voucher for again, Went back to see what it was but once the raffles closed you can't get in to read the description or check out the lineages. Give us a chance to really inspect whats for offer in the voucher, but if this is the one i think it is i pretty much know what i want but I also put in for a few others so not really sure.

16 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

Whels, Thanks again for the excellent raffle, just figured out another suggestion, for things like the vouchers could you post or include in the message the link to the "group" or rules, or such. Like I'm not sure whats in the group I won the voucher for again, Went back to see what it was but once the raffles closed you can't get in to read the description or check out the lineages. Give us a chance to really inspect whats for offer in the voucher, but if this is the one i think it is i pretty much know what i want but I also put in for a few others so not really sure.

I can do that. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :) 

Thank you sunrunner for my pretty new baby!! Thank you Wheel for another fun raffle. Congrats to all the winners!

Yay, I won a gorgeous 4g goldshimmer checker, thank you anon donor, I love it! ❤️

Many thanks wheeloftime for doing the raffle. (y)

Congrats to all the winners!

Thank you so much for hosting the raffle, and for the lovely rosebud x bronze shimmer checker! I can breed it a mate by Valentine's ❤️

Thank you for my wins! I greatly appreciate and love them, and sorry about delays on pickup, I was on a smartphone and wasn't reading the second teleport clearly from the first (not WoT13's Fault at all) so my apologies on that delay! Thanks for another great round, WoT, and everyone who donated, and I hope everyone had a great time! Happy Holidays for those who have had and do have upcoming Holidays in July!

Donations Open!

Sorry for the late post, my computer decided to update in the middle of me typing my post. The Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations. We could not have such wonderful raffles without the donations from our amazing donors. The form can be found here or in the second post and will remain open for 24 hours.

Waiting for my last egg to hatch so I could breed my shinies was super-frustrating, but I got a couple last minute donations in, thankfully!

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone for the lovely donations and to those who attempted! So many beautiful donations. The raffle will open as soon as I enter the last few donations. :)

Raffle Open!

Welcome to the Prize Descendants Raffle! We have some lovely prizes and prizekin this raffle. You can enter the raffle here or in the link in the second post. The form will be open for 24 hours. Thank you to all of our donors and participants for allowing me to host a continuous raffle. :D 

Entered! So many pretty babs to choose from this round. The lineage link for one of the 3G Silver Tinsel x Omen donations isn't working though

Update: one of the 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Omen has been fogged due to sickness.

Don't forget to enter & share while there is still time!! Time is coming to a close, free entries, how can you lose? You can't, you can only win!

Raffle Closed!

Thank you to all the participants of the Prize Descendants Raffle. The  raffle is now closed for entries. I will be drawing the winners and posting as soon as I have the results before sending out the PMs. :)