wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Just got a mate for one of my 2G Prizes. They didn't give me a prize, but I think even the 'kin is pretty nice. :)

Donations Closed!

Thank you wonderful donors and to those who attempted to donate! The raffle will open at 4 pm cave time, so keep your eyes open! :) 

Raffle Open!

We have some lovely vouchers and eggs available this round! The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for entries for 24 hours. You can find the entry form here or linked in the second post.

Raffle Closed!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now closed! I will be drawing the winners and posting the results ASAP. :) Thank you to everyone who donated and participated!

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations to the winners! I will be sending out the prizes through PM ASAP. Please let me or the donor know if you will be delayed picking up your prize. I look forward to the next raffle! :D

1. 3g Ice Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @Classycal

2. 3g Mageia Xenowyrm Checker x Silver Tinsel- @kanya146715

3. 3g Bronze Shimmer Purebred Prize (all Shimmer colors in base)- @kanya146715

4. 3g Silver Shimmer Purebred Prize (2 Bronze Tinsels and a Bronze Shimmer in the base)- @kanya146715

5. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Gold Lunar Herald- @purplehaze

6. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Falconiform- @Varislapsi

7. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Spirit Walker- @osean

8. 3g Gold Tinsel Checker x Gold- @cheesecake__

9. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Caligene- @Solaries

10. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Starsinger- @purplehaze

11. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Ribbon Dancer- @osean

12. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Rosebud- @MoonShark

13. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Valentine- @Classycal

14. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Wintertide- @osean

15. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Erador- @tjenni

16. 3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Moonstone- @tjenni

17. 4g Silver Tinsel from Silver Tinsel Checkered parents (x Heartstealing and x Radiant Angel)- @borntobefree

18. 4g Bronze Shimmer from checkered parents (Bronze Shimmer x Arcana and Heartstealing x Bronze Shimmer)- @borntobefree

19. 4g Gold Shimmer Checker x Gold- @marienine

@MoonShark's voucher- @Sunrunner

@RAAMIsABeast's voucher- @Classycal

schenanigans' voucher- @Varislapsi

@borntobefree's voucher- @tjenni

TheWingedBolt's voucher- @marienine

@TerraAnne's voucher- @bonvoyage

@Sunrunner's voucher- @TerraAnne

@tjenni's voucher- @banban007

Oh wow! I actually won two Prizes! Thanks to @bonvoyage and @tjenni for the very pretty Shimmers! I will be picking them up as soon as my two ER eggs are hatched, which shouldn't take long.

I won two beautiful eggos too!!! No clue who donated them so that you to them, and everyone who donated!!!! I'll pick them up as soon as i'm un-egglocked.

Surprise Raffle!

image.png.3bca018ab98d765a414f28c4807a7ab8.png

A wonderful donor would like to raffle off this 2g prize from stripe. The raffle will remain open for 24 hours. The form can be found here. They have asked that those who enter and the winner agree to follow the normal raffle rules (NO killing, trading, gifting, freezing, or experimenting. It must remain on your scroll) and these rules:

1. Only enter if you intend on continuing the line

2. you can name it anything you want except something hateful, nasty, or derogatory

3. enjoy no matter your point of view.

Edited by wheeloftime13

I like naming them from the parents names, will the white strip ever be named?

1 hour ago, borntobefree said:

I like naming them from the parents names, will the white strip ever be named?

The Parent has been named. It has been named Coronerona as everything else related to Corona has already been snatched, however, I would certainly be willing to do a name change for the winner as long as it isn't something crazy. If they prefer a different theme, I 100% understand. I don't breed to unnamed mates for Prizes. However, that one had literally just grown up not too long ago and the **HOPE** was that it would give me an Alt-Kin. Since I got a goofy prize egg (again, he really likes Stripes), I had to name it something and that was the most themed thing I could think of at the moment. He Likes to give me Prize Babies when I specifically try to breed for Prize-Kin. Some dragons are all about the drama. Which, really, we know *ALL* the Dragons are *ALWAYS* about the Drama. Pixel Life is Boring sometimes.

Edited by Natayah