wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Donations Open!

Welcome back to the Prize Descendants Raffle! Donations are now open for 24 hours and the form can be found here and linked in the second post. I hope everyone had great holidays and found/bred new pretty lineages! :D 

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated and attempted to donate! The raffle will open in an hour and it's looking like we have a lot of lovelies available. 

Raffle Open!

The first Prize Descendants Raffle of 2020 is now open for entries! Many beautiful prize lines to choose from, and the entry form can be found here or linked in the second post. The form will be open for 24 hours.

Lots of pretties! Entered. My own dragons were decidedly uncooperative.

yea i missed donation, got caught up irl with moving and all that. can't wait toi unveil my 2nd gen prize vault now. did alot of wheeling and dealing to  fill it out more over the last two holiday months. I know its not really large in comparison to others but its a work in progress!

check it out for next week!

Thank You to all the donors this time around! everything was so awesome I couldn't decide what to say yes too!

Raffle Closed!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now closed and I will be drawing the names of the winners ASAP. Once the winners are posted I will send the prizes out through PMs. Good luck everyone, and thanks to all who donated and participated for a great start to a new year of raffles! :) 

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations to our winners! I will be sending out the prizes after this, so be sure to check your inbox if you have been mentioned! Please pick up your prizes ASAP or let me/the donor know if you will be delayed in picking up your prize(s). Looking forward to the next raffle!

1. 3g Deep Sea Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @purplehaze

2. 3g Avatar of Creation Checker x Silver Shimmer- @RAAMIsABeast

3. 3g Striped River Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Terces

4. 3g Even Gen Avatar of Creation from GoNkin parents (mother is a Guardian)- @BlueLatios

5. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Heartseeker- @bonvoyage

6. 3g Gold Tinsel Checker x Snow- @RAAMIsABeast

7. 3g Gold Tinsel Checker x Gold- @Sunrunner

8. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Holly- @bonvoyage

9. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Sakuhana- @cheesecake__

10. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Aeon- @Tinibree

11. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Pillow- @Fandom Addict

12. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Almandine Pyralspite- @bonvoyage

13. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Verdigris Copper- @Seahorse

14. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Anagallis- @Seahorse

15. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Avatar of Creation- @osean

16. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Arcana- @Seahorse

17. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Arcana- @Seriva Senkalora

18. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Waterhorse- @Seriva Senkalora

19. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Sakuhana- @cheesecake__

20. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Magma- @osean

21. 4g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Green Gemshard- @Dalek Raptor

@Rememberdrgns' voucher- @Tinibree

@RAAMIsABeast's voucher- @tjenni

@MoonShark's voucher- @cheesecake__

Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks to the person who donated my pretty egg. It will fit perfectly with something I already have. :)

Congrats everyone who won, & if you didn't win this time don't give up, enter again next time!  Thank you @wheeloftime13 for another awesome round, and thanks to the person who donated my win - I can try making a mate for it!  (*psst* - if you want one let me know, I can try for you, too, they just didn't produce anything for this week's raffle, the stubborn things :rolleyes:)

Wow! 3 pretty checker babies - I wasn't expecting that! <3 Thank you to those who donated my pretties, I love them!

Hope you enjoy the Deep Sea checker @purplehaze! <3 Happy you've got a lovely mate for them!

Oh my, I actually won that egg XD

I guess I'll have to make sure it has a mate, somehow. Thanks, wheel, for hosting the raffle :D

Donations Open!

The first Prize Descendants Raffle of March is now open for donations! You can find the donation form here or linked in the second post. The form will remain open for 24 hours. Donations can be eggs, hatchies, and/or a breeding voucher. I'm looking forward to seeing this round's donations. :D