wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

OMG...I'm so sorry!!!

I just noted that I don't have I donated anymore! O_O"

I had a lot of golds that I was trading, I think that I mistakenly used that.

That was not mine, so I can't get a sibling, so if the winner want, I'm offering one 3g from:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/78F0X
https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZOMlD
https://dragcave.net/lineage/IOR21
https://dragcave.net/lineage/GfHjm

I'm really sorry about it! m( _ _)m

I screwed up donating, then i screwed up entering the first time....third times the charm apparently.

Raffle Closed!

The Raffle is now closed for entries! I will be drawing the names of the winners and posting them ASAP. Thank you to everyone who has participated in the raffle. :) 

Winners!

Congratulations to the winners! I will be sending out the prizes shortly. Please let me or the donor know if you may be late picking up your prize(s). Thank you to our generous donors and participants for another great Prize Descendants Raffle! :D

1. 3g Gold Checker x Gold Tinsel- @The Dragoness

2. 3g Moonstone Checker x Silver Shimmer (Jewel line)- @Jelly_Doughnut

3. 3g Spirit Ward Checker x Silver Shimmer- @osean

4. 3g Avatar of Creation Checker x Silver Shimmer- @Terces

5. 3g Gold Tinsel from Gold Tinsel x Celestial father and Celestial x Bronze Shimmer mother- @Jelly_Doughnut

6. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Ice- @purplehaze

7. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Enraged Aegis- @osean

8. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Floral Crowned- @borntobefree

9. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Aeon- @rinoa26

10. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Heartstealing- @Terces

11. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Grave- @borntobefree

12. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Thunder- @ComatosedRoses

13. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Holly- @kanya146715

**14. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Albino (there has been a mix up, I will PM you)- @kanya146715

15. 3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Caligene- @KiraTiyuji

16. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Spessartine- @kanya146715

17. 3g Bronze Shimmer Spiral x Grave- @tjenni

18. 4g Gold Checker x Gold Tinsel- @bonvoyage

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Punsexual

@MoonSharks voucher- @tjenni

@tjenni's voucher- @bonvoyage

@Tish's voucher- @osean

Oh thank you to all the breeders for all of the donation! and those who bred my prizes Thank You!! Thanks to Wheels for running yet again another great raffle, You rock!

So happy to see all the different names of different people winning bunches of different prizes, don't forget to keep entering, donating if you can, but most importantly, sharing the info about this Raffle because that is how we grow our participants and people who will donate as this is a raffle that the Prize is a Prize, how can you lose? Always so much fun thank you as always for making a great raffle @wheeloftime13

On 11/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, QueenAquariusDragon said:

Ooo for when the time comes to it, may I donate a 3rd prize/prizekin voucher @wheeloftime13?:)

Ah! sorry I just saw this even with notifications. Donation period opens in a few minutes and you are welcome to put in a breeding voucher :D

Donations Open!

The donation period for the Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for 24 hours! You can find the donation form here or in the second post. Donations can include eggs, hatchies, and breeding vouchers.

Donated a voucher!

ummm does a Neglected count as a prize? If i wanted to donate a future ND how would i do that??

Donated egg and voucher! Can't wait ❤️ 

Anyone who gets my voucher please double-check the linages, cause some of them were AP Misgenders! but if you want to start a spiral with one then let me know ❤️ 

Edited by ComatosedRoses

Donated a voucher! (3

I'll gladly offer a voucher for a 3rd gen altkin spiral too (tercorn and blue arcana) if I may! :)

I'm scroll locked, so I donated a voucher instead of an egg. :)

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated this round. We have had some lovely lineages donated :) I will have the raffle up and running in an hour, so stay tuned!