wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

I have one more prize I have to pick up, so sorry I can not accept it yet! its a 4 gen stairstep bronze shimmer. I'm egg locked atm but once my donations are accepted I'll have room for it. Sorry If I'm egg locking you as well. Its like a domino, once we are all caught up with each other.

News

Hello everyone, sorry it's taken me so long to update, there were technical difficulties with getting my computer set up. There will be a change to the date and time of the raffle with donations opening on Fridays, the raffle opening Saturday, and the winners announced on Sunday. As I am now 5 hours ahead of cave time, the donation opening time will be changed to 3 p.m. cave time while the raffle opens at 4 p.m. cave time. The next raffle period will be in a week, Friday 4 October- Sunday 6 October. Now something that I need to say is that I love seeing so many donations from people, however, the last few raffles has seen a decrease in entering for 4g prize/kin lines that are not checkers. It's hard for people to donate 2g-3g as more people tend to have 3g prize lines. It's not fair to the donors, though, to have them donate such wonderful lineages and have nobody enter for or win their donation. I will be taking suggestions as to how we can fix this as not including 4g donations (that are not checkers) severely limits the pool of prizes and excludes a number of people who wish to donate. This next raffle I'm going to have to change the rules to not include 4g prizes unless they are checkers until a better solution presents itself. I apologize to those of you who want to donate, but can only contribute 4g prize lines, but it's unfair to you to have a lovely donation sit on your scroll for a couple days only for nobody to win/enter for it. Choosing to enter for a prize if you didn't win something was supposed to help lessen this problem, and it has to an extent, but not enough. During the raffle period if you would like to breed 4g prizes that aren't checkers and drop them in this thread for claiming, that's fine. If anybody can help me come up with a solution to this problem, please PM me.

maybe weighted prizes, if you win a voucher you can't win anything but higher lineaged prizes, like I've seen some win the 2nd gen and voucher, or 2 of the "best" prizes.  Still amazes me how a person can win 3 things and others in that same raffle who win nothing, even with the secondary raffle, maybe unlimited secondary raffle winning. I've been putting in for those more often, those 3 and 4th gens, love them all.

Donations Open!

Whew, it's been a long month since our last raffle. Hope everyone is excited to get the raffle started again. Donations are now open for 24 hours. You can find the form here or in the second post. Can't wait to see all the wonderful donations! :) 

Went with a voucher this time, since you caught me with my scroll locked. ;)

Awesome, thank you all! :D

Alright everyone, there's just under 5 hours left to donate to the raffle!

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Sorry, can't donate anything this time. My only 2G gave me no egg.

Thank you for trying. :)  It seems as if a number of people have had their 2gs give them no egg or show no interest this week.

Donations Closed!

Thank you to everyone who donated and to those of you who tried (a number of people, including myself, got a number of no eggs or no interest)! The raffle will open in an hour. :D

Raffle Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open for 24 hours! We have amazing prizes and prizekin this raffle as well as vouchers. You can find the entry form here or in the second post.

Raffle Closed!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the raffle! I will be drawing the names of the winners and posting the results ASAP. :) 

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations to our winners! I will be sending out prize PMs shortly. Please pick up ASAP or let the donor know if you'll be delayed. 

1. 2g Aether x Silver Tinsel- @Kastriia

2. 3g Avatar of Creation Checker x Silver Shimmer- @Kastriia

3. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Grave- @blood-fire-demon

4. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Gaia Xenowyrm- @Lagie

5. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Black Marrow- @osean

6. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Kingcrowne- @Terces

7. 3g Bronze Shimmer hatchie x Chrono Xenowyrm- @Terces

8. 3g Silver Shimmer Checker x Striped River- @rinoa26

9. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Omen- @Seriva Senkalora

10. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Celestial- @animatedrose

11. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Sakuhana- @blood-fire-demon

12. 3g Gold Shimmer Stair x Blusang- @animatedrose

13. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Light Lumina- @Seriva Senkalora

14. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Aeon- @blood-fire-demon

15. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Gold Lunar Herald- @Seriva Senkalora

16. 3g Bronze Tinsel Spiral x Golden Wyvern- @ComatosedRoses

@Terces' voucher- @osean

@borntobefree's voucher- @Kastriia

@purplehaze's voucher- @Sunrunner

@Rememberdrgns' voucher- @MoonShark

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Terces

@Nightwalkerkey's voucher- @Crystals

Thank you! :D And congrats to everyone who won!

Thank you breeder and Terces for my prize and voucher. Thank you Wheel for another great raffle!

Donations Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations for 24 hours! This time we have a theme to celebrate the approaching event of Halloween.

You can find the link to the donation form in the second post or here. I'm looking forward to hosting another raffle and seeing all the amazing donations! :D

Theme: Halloween (Halloween prize lineages or prize lineages with the colors black, orange, or purple)

Donated a Halloween and an orange lineage ❤️

Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see the donations!

8 hours ago, ComatosedRoses said:

The only prize lineage I got to breed was a Christmas lineage 😓 maybe next raffle. 

Don’t worry! The theme is just for more fun! All donations are appreciated! :)

Not cooperative breeding this time from my prize babies, but managed to gat a couple of things to cough up some shinies, finally, tho the Halloweens weren't one of them -_-

Edited by Sunrunner