wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Congrats to the winners and thank you for my prizes, and Wheel for a great raffle and getting me in here! :)

Thank you to tjenni and Alectrona for my beautiful prizes! And thanks to Wheel for another great raffle. :)

This was my first time donating. I think I will make more donations in the future. Not really interested in entering, but I'm all about the giving away absolutely ridiculous stuff life. It just, you know, requires I remember when these sorts of things happen.

oh I just popped in, couldn't get the wifi for the rehab till today, I think I grabbed it, Thanks Blue! I have to go make sure the influence works right, it drops off from what I understand, and Thank You to all who donated, love my lovilies. Now that i got the wifi working I'm going back to bed...soooo tired!! But its all good!

Donations Open!

Hello, the Prize Descendants Raffle is now accepting donations (in case you missed the reasoning for the shift in dates, please refer to the News posted in with the list of winners from the previous raffle). The form will be open for 24 hours and can be found here and in the second post. 

My first day home!! and yayy!! my favorite raffle!Going to see what goodies I can bred!

ok only managed two, all the others had headaches or something, lol. Donated!!

Edited by borntobefree

Aaaahhh!  Just got my donations in under the wire, & though I only got kin this week, at least they're nice checkers.  Added a voucher to make up for no shinies.

Donations Closed!

Thank you to all those who donated, I know it was kind of thrown off schedule, but we still managed to have some wonderful donations. I'll be opening the raffle shortly. :) 

Raffle Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open! Sorry for the delay, technical difficulties :) The form will be open for 24 hours and you can find the form here or in the second post. Thank you to all of our wonderful donors! :D

Raffle Closed!

Thank you participants and donors for another great raffle! I will be drawing the names of the winners and posting the results as soon as possible followed by information on the next raffle. :) 

Raffle Winners!

Congratulations to our winners and thanks again for your participation. Thanks again donors for all of your donations! I will be sending out PMs shortly. :)

1. 3g Even Gen Royal Crimson from Silver Shimmer father- @Kastriia

2. 3g Bright Breasted Wyvern Checker x Silver Tinsel- @Nightwalkerkey

3. 3g Waterhorse Checker x Silver Shimmer- @bonvoyage

4. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Sunset- @Corseiss

5. 3g Mageia Xenowyrm Checker x Bronze Tinsel- @bonvoyage

6. 3g Gold Shimmer Checker x Valentine- @Terces

7. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Gaia Xenowyrm- @BlueLatios

8. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Caligene- @borntobefree

9. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Soulstone- @tjenni

10. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Valentine- @Kastriia

11. 3g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Sakuhana- @Corseiss

12. 4g Terrae Checker x Bronze Tinsel- @purplehaze

13. 4g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Green Gemshard- @Dust

14. 4g Silver Tinsel Stair x Radiant Angel- @borntobefree

15. 4g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Garland- @borntobefree

16. 4g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Floral Crowned- @osean

17. 4g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Ribbon Dancer- @Dust

@bonvoyage's voucher- @osean

@MoonShark's voucher- @Kastriia

Sacred_DuskRose's voucher- 

@osean's voucher- @Dust

@Kastriia's voucher- @Terces

wheeloftime13's voucher- @tjenni

@Sunrunner's voucher- @Solaries

News

As I mentioned at the end of the last raffle, I am moving abroad. Due to this and getting situated, the next raffle will not be the weekend of the 21st as it would have normally. It is likely that it will be the weekend of the 28th, but I will be having to change the times of the raffle anyway to suit my new timezone and my classes. I will however promise that it will be before or during the first week of October. I hope you all understand and I am looking forward to the next raffle. There will be an update post sometime next week, so please check back or make sure to follow the thread to be notified. I may also be instituting some new rules, but we will see. Thank you everyone for allowing me to host this amazing raffle, your continued support, and donations. 

Edited by wheeloftime13

One day my few Prizes shall produce again! For now, thanks to everyone for donating, and thanks again wheel! Good luck in the moving too :D

Thanks @wheeloftime13 for another  great raffle. Good luck with the move and your classes. Take as much time as you need to get settled in.

Thanks @Sunrunner for my pretty Prizekin!

Good Luck with the move and classes!! How exciting for you!! Don't worry about needing to do the raffle, We're all good here, You can get back to it when you can get back to it, take your time and enjoy RL, we can wait....(I hate waiting>>>) LOL

TO those who bred my prizes. Thank you so much they are all lovely!!

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you for all of your hard work, Wheel! ❤️