wheeloftime13

Prize Descendants Raffle [Raffle Closed]

Muahahahaha I won all the things I could not be stopped!!!! No seriously I love my Voucher I'll send a PM tonight and I'm super happy to see tons of people entering winnings and donating thanks always @RobertJordanWhoDiedBeforeFinishingTheSeriesWhichIsAnOngoingTrendWithFantasyAuthors

For hosting an amazing event as always 

And now the Alt Lives for Spriters Alts is open for donations and soon free entries and Gift Exchange Hype Hype, Keep on Chugging Sweet WinTrain....

Thanks again for the great round, @wheeloftime13!  Was able to touch base with my voucher winner quickly today, & since it was such a nice painless, non-anxiety inducing exchange, I may be inclined to donate more vouchers in the future - though I hope I didn't just jinx myself XD!

Donations Open!

Hello all! Donations for the Prize Descendants Raffle are once again open. You can fill out the donation form here or through the link in the second post! The form will be open 24 hours and I am excited to see all the amazing donations for our next round. :D

I feel so bad I can't donate this week, first time I will miss doing it, I'll be in hospital with a by pass and then in rehabs for the next two months, not sure how much activity I'll be able to do, and still have a few people I have too!! catch up on. I am so sorry everyone that I'll miss this one.

Sorry to hear that borntobefree, hope the surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery! I'll donate some extra prizes to the raffle in your name. :)

Donated some Prizes, Donation Entries are open, so donate if you can, don't forget to remind others who may not be paying attention and/or make sure they know about the free raffle opening shortly for entries to participate in the raffle. Thanks to everyone!

Thank You all,I may event in for a prize or two, but just can't handle the stress of making vouchers and such right now.

You don’t worry about anything, borntobefree. I hope that everything turns out okay and that it’s not too painful. *hugs*

Well I just found a potential new mate for one of my 2 gen prizes so I suppose we might try it out with a voucher.

Donations Closed!

Many thanks to all of our awesome donors and to those who attempted by breeding their prize lines! The raffle will open at 10 pm cave time.

Raffle Open!

The Prize Descendants Raffle is now open! You may enter by clicking this link or the link in the second post. The form will remain open 24 hours and as always, thanks to our wonderful donors for the awesome prizes! :D

Tons of stuff so this is a great raffle, especially those who lack nicer lower gen clean lines, to really grow their collection! So consider inviting a few people to join in and I have my entry from at h one I will c complete when I'm off work back home!

Raffle Closed!

Another raffle has ended, and as always, thank you for participating in the Prize Descendants Raffle! I will have the results posted as soon as I am finished drawing names and then will send out PMs to the winners. :) 

Raffle Winners

Congratulations to our winners! PMs will be sent out shortly and please remember to pick up your prize(s) ASAP or let the donor know if you may be late. Thank you to everyone who donated and entered. See you next time for our 10th Prize Descendants Raffle!

1. 3g Anagallis Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @The Dragoness

2. 3g Sapphire Checker x Bronze Shimmer- @howyun

3. 3g Silver Tinsel Even Gen x Skywing (Thalassa in base)- @osean

4. 3g Gold Tinsel Checker x Snow- @howyun

5. 3g Bronze Tinsel Checker x Omen- @Kastriia

6. 3g Gold Shimmer hatchie Checker x Mageia Xenowyrm- @MoonShark

7. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Aeon- @animatedrose

8. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Celestial- @The Dragoness

9. 3g Bronze Shimmer Checker x Undine- @osean

10. 3g Silver Tinsel Checker x Verdigris Copper- @Wmctalon

11. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Celestial- @Seriva Senkalora

12. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Rainbow Copper- @Seriva Senkalora

13. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Floral Crowned- @Seriva Senkalora

14. 3g Gold Tinsel Stair x Arcana- @Solaries

15. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Omen- @howyun

16. 3g Silver Tinsel Stair x Guardian of Nature- @Sacred_DuskRose

17. 3g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Thalassa Xenowyrm- @Aqub

18. 3g Silver Shimmer Stair x Magma- @Aqub

19. 4g Silver Tinsel Even Gen from Silver Tinsel parents (one parent from Checker x Striped-River)- @Corseiss

20. 4g Silver Tinsel Even Gen from Checker parents (Silver Tinsel x Rainbow Copper (Penk line) and Silver Shimmer x Thalassa Xeno)- @Rainstarkitty

21. 4g Bronze Shimmer Stair x Holly- @animatedrose

22. 4g Bronze Tinsel Stair x Autumn- @Sacred_DuskRose

23. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Thalassa Xenowyrm- @animatedrose

24. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Red- @Corseiss

25. 4g Silver Shimmer Stair x Purple Nebula- @Wmctalon

26. 4g Silver Tinsel Stair x Yulebuck (Penk and Hershel line)- @Solaries

wheeloftime13's voucher- @Wmctalon

@TerraAnne's voucher- @Corseiss

@Terces's voucher- @Aqub

@purplehaze's voucher- @Natayah

@Kastriia's voucher- @Terces

@Rememberdrgns's voucher- @osean

@Rainstarkitty's voucher- @Kastriia

@MoonShark's voucher- @Sacred_DuskRose

@osean's voucher- @The Dragoness

@Tish's voucher- @Rainstarkitty

Edited by wheeloftime13

Last Minute Donation!

Hello everyone, a very generous donor has offered up a special prize to the Prize Descendants Raffle. In the interest of fairness, as it is a special last minute donation, the form to enter for this will remain open for 24 hours. You may enter here.

Thank you Wheel for hosting again this awesome raffle, and thank you to all who donated ❤️ So many pretty lineages every time!

Amazing Prize lineages as always! Thanks to all the donors and especially wheel for hosting! Such gorgeous conbinations I rarely see :D

Thank you to the generous donors and wheel for making another great raffle happen! ❤️